Profile for C. Murphy > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Personalised hen night or party sashes
Personalised hen night or party sashes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic company, 31 May 2014
Delighted with my purchase of personalised sashes for hen do. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for similar items. Good quality and nice bright colours, so happy I read the reviews beforehand, excellent!

Jack Murphy Size 8 Amethyst Cotswold-Ladies 100% Waterproof Coat
Jack Murphy Size 8 Amethyst Cotswold-Ladies 100% Waterproof Coat
Offered by Andersons Clothing
Price: 44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good dog walking jacket, 2 Dec 2013
Really pleased with this jacket, it's such a lovely colour and keeps me dry whille walking the dog, which is why I bought it, love it!

Sony Cyber-shot HX200V Super Advanced High Zoom Camera (18.2MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars feel like a pro, 10 Aug 2013
This is a great camera. After just using a camera for snapshots, using this bridge camera is a lot different. There's so much to learn and it will probably take a good while to pick up everything I can do with it, but I love it, good purchase.

Goodmans XXB4CDGX Karaoke Machine with CDG Disc
Goodmans XXB4CDGX Karaoke Machine with CDG Disc
Price: 54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Present, 10 Aug 2013
Bought for my grandaughter's birthday. Both she and all the adults present have had a lot of fun with this karaoke machine, much to the neighbour's dismay!

15.6 inch 15 inch Compact Neoprene Laptop Sleeve Laptop Case Computer Bag with Double Zipper Double Side Pocket Water Resistant for ACER Aspire/Samsung/Packard Bell EasyNote/Toshiba Satellite/HP Pavilion/Sony Vaio/Asus/Apple Macbook
Offered by TaylorHe Skins
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars quirky, 10 Aug 2013
Love the funky chimp photo on this case makes it a bit more quirky than others. Quite happy with purchase.

Kodo Creative 2008 Model Ceramic Hair Straighteners.
Kodo Creative 2008 Model Ceramic Hair Straighteners.

5.0 out of 5 stars second pair, 10 Aug 2013
Bought these after my first pair broke down so knew what I was getting. No problems, quite happy with purchase.

HAND HELD BLACK CORDED MICROPHONE IDEAL FOR GAMING/KARAOKE AND DJ USE
HAND HELD BLACK CORDED MICROPHONE IDEAL FOR GAMING/KARAOKE AND DJ USE
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd
Price: 6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars extra for karaoke, 10 Aug 2013
This was bought as an extra for my grandaughter's karaoke machine so that her wee brother could sing along. It is a good wee mic, so no problems, happy with my purchase.

WWE Battle Packs 18 CM Punk and Triple H Wrestling Action Figures
WWE Battle Packs 18 CM Punk and Triple H Wrestling Action Figures
Offered by Wrestling Magic
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars no problems, 10 Aug 2013
I bought this as a present for my grandson, he seems happy with it then so am I , good purchase.

Asics Gel Attract Womens Onyx/White/Lavender Trainer T28Rq 9901 6 UK
Asics Gel Attract Womens Onyx/White/Lavender Trainer T28Rq 9901 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great trainers, 8 Feb 2013
I wanted a pair of trainers which were not too flashy, I chose Asics because I loved my previous ones which I had worn out. These did not let me down, I love them, it's like walking on air with them and can't praise them enough. I bought a size bigger than a normal shoe size thinking that I could always add an insole if they were too big,and, as I was paying for them with a voucher, I didn't want to have to return them if they were tight. No worries though, the size 6 fits perfectly, no need for an insole, so I'm glad I did this, they also seem to have a good grip on their soles which would be excellent if ground is a bit slippy. I don't run, I power walk and do gym work but I think these would be ideal for a run. Don't think twice about these ones, buy them, you won't be disappointed, just remember to get them one size up from your shoe size!

Sony SRF-59 FM/AM Analogue Personal Radio, with belt clip - Silver
Sony SRF-59 FM/AM Analogue Personal Radio, with belt clip - Silver
Offered by Smith & Co
Price: 12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars good wee radio, 8 Feb 2013
I bought this for my husband, it was a good price for a good, clear, easy to work little radio and we are both happy with my purchase!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3