Profile for Biccy > Reviews

Shoes: The Complete Sourcebook
Shoes: The Complete Sourcebook
by John Peacock

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Oct 2013
Not what I expected, everything is too general. Not impressed with the illustrations. Gutted I bought this, there are so many other books about shoes which (in my opinion) are more comprehensive & detailed. Would not recommend this book at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 16, 2014 11:45 AM GMT

MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
MiniSun A4 LED Modern Ultra-Slim Art Craft Design LightPad
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Oct 2013
Yay no more standing up to windows trying to trace stuff. Really slim and a nice size. Wish I had bought one ages ago!

Fabric for Fashion: The Swatch Book
Fabric for Fashion: The Swatch Book
by Clive Hallett
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Oct 2013
My knowledge of fabric is limited. I have found this very useful and now know & understand exactly what I am looking for when sourcing fabrics.

New Fashion Designers' Sketchbooks
New Fashion Designers' Sketchbooks
by Zarida Zaman

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Oct 2013
Lots of ideas for laying out your sketchbook. I have found this very useful. Would recommend this to any student of fashion.

Encyclopedia of Rawhide and Leather Braiding
Encyclopedia of Rawhide and Leather Braiding
by Bruce Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Oct 2013
A great source of info, lots of diagrams, even has a section on tanning! I can see this being very useful for leather details.

ITIL V3 Foundation Complete Certification Kit - Study Guide Book and Online Course
by Tim Malone

5.0 out of 5 stars A great study aid, 30 Dec 2008
I haven't yet sat my exam but fully expect to pass when I do. This book and the accompanying e-learning program have proved invaluable in helping me to understand what ITIL really is.

I would certainly buy it again.

Bandai - Pocoyo Vehicle Set
Bandai - Pocoyo Vehicle Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Racing Pocoyo, 24 Dec 2008
This review is from: Bandai - Pocoyo Vehicle Set (Toy)
Pocoyo Vehicle Set

Super cute set with detachable figures. The car is pull back & can reach some quite high speeds. The only gripe is that you cannot separate the scooter, skateboard & car from one another. However my 3 year old loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit!, 24 Dec 2008
This review is from: Pocoyo Carry Plush (Toy)
Pocoyo Carry Plush

When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised at how big it is! An exact replica of Pocoyo in very soft, cuddly fabric with a carry handle on the back. My 3 year old is absolutely delighted with it. Very good value for money & a must for any fan of Pocoyo.