Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!!, 23 Feb 2014
Read this a while ago and have read it several times since. Great read, easy to feel frustrated with the 'non helpers' but yay for the helpers! A great idea and hope that George and Ben will do similar journeys!

Destination Unknown (Signature Editions)
Destination Unknown (Signature Editions)

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 23 Feb 2014
This book has long been a favourite of mine, have read it many, many times and it never fails to disappoint!

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children)

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, 23 Feb 2014
Wasn't sure what to make of this initially but ended up loving it! The pictures don't translate well on to a Kindle but still give a good impression. Definitely worth a read!

Every Day Is a Holiday
Every Day Is a Holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this!!, 23 Feb 2014
Read this in a couple of evenings, absolutely LOVED it! As good as his first book which made me laugh out loud on several occasions, this one did not disappoint. Really made me giggle many times and now I can't wait for Volume 2! George's books have a real 'feel good' factor; I am quite envious of his life!!! Keep your books coming George!! xx

Lost Olympics
Lost Olympics

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating read, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Lost Olympics (Kindle Edition)
I purchased the Kindle version of this book just the other day and could not put it down. It was the most interesting and enjoyable book I have read for a long time, although with one particular harrowing part. I had never heard of Hilda James before and frankly, with what she accomplished, I am amazed that she is not more well known and she should definitely be up there with the rest of the Olympic greats. Buy it, you definitely won't be disappointed!!

Found Wanting
Found Wanting
by Robert Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars One of his best!!!, 11 April 2012
This review is from: Found Wanting (Paperback)
I have read Found Wanting several times and each time could not put it down. It is absolutely excellent and kept me page turning until the bitter end! I am fascinated by the Romanov story anyway so this was a double whammy and it most certainly did not disappoint. If I had to find a downside you have to be clear about the dates else you'll get to the end and say 'what? I don't get it' but if like me dates stick in your head you'll thoroughly enjoy it. I own every single one of RG's books and this is probably my favourite. Enjoy!!!