Profile for Researcher > Reviews

Homedics Extended Track Shiatsu Massager with Heat
Homedics Extended Track Shiatsu Massager with Heat
Offered by Gadget Grotto

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves it., 14 Jan 2014
My husband has lower back problems and always complains that if I gave him a massage more he wouldn't have to see his physio so much. So I got his this after reading the reviews. He loves it. I think I prefer the real thing though for myself.

SET OF 5 Wheelie Bin Box Crate Number and Letter Stickers
SET OF 5 Wheelie Bin Box Crate Number and Letter Stickers
Offered by Laserables

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit cheap but does the job, 14 Jan 2014
Wish the sticker was all in one piece instead of having to guess where to put the middle. Ok in the end.

Pop It Up Childrens Pop Up Play Tent for Boys
Pop It Up Childrens Pop Up Play Tent for Boys
Offered by The Prezzie Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for my 2 year old., 14 Jan 2014
My 2 year old loved it for his Christmas present and wouldn't get out of it. I like the road on the bottom, better than the others.

Pre-Seed Fertility-Friendly Vaginal Lubricant Multi-Use Tube - 40 g with 9 Applicators

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 18 Jan 2011
We have been trying for over a year for our second baby and then I read something online that said that using certain types of lubrication, including saliva, can kill the sperm or immobilise them and I had never heard of that, so I looked up lubricants and found this one and the reviews were good. After our first time useing it, I'm pregnant!! Thank you Pre-Seed, thank you so much!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2011 12:19 AM GMT