Profile for Ozzie > Reviews

Content by Ozzie

Ozzie

Premier Housewares Nicia Chair Hot Pink Velvet Revolving Chrome Base
Premier Housewares Nicia Chair Hot Pink Velvet Revolving Chrome Base

4.0 out of 5 stars I felt like I was dealing with a different individual each time ..., 4 Dec. 2014
Lovely chair. However, the first chair had stitching which was coming undone. Considering the chair cost so much I decided to send it back and get a replacement. This process took 5 weeks to complete which was frustrating and although the seller replied to every one of my emails immediately, I felt like I was dealing with a different individual each time as I had to keep explaining that I wanted a replacement and not a refund. It's been worth the effort though as the replacement eventually arrived and it looks lovely in my daughter's bedroom. It's very contemporary and something different to a tub chair.

Mimi Retro Hot Pink Table Lamp Acrylic
Mimi Retro Hot Pink Table Lamp Acrylic

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2014
Lovely lamp and it arrived quickly.

Pippi Longstocking Gift Edition
Pippi Longstocking Gift Edition
by Astrid Lindgren

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 10 Nov. 2011
I bought this for my daughter after her teacher had been reading it to her in class. She was so captivated by the story and asked for it for her birthday and it has not disappointed. She loves the stories of Pippi's adventures and adores the illustrations which go with them. I would definitely recommend this book. My daughter is 8 yrs old but it would be great to read to younger children also who are unable to read it for themselves.