ARRAY(0xae93c114)

Profile for The Squirrels > Reviews

Content by The Squirrels

The Squirrels (Muir of Ord, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler
Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, 21 April 2013
I have been using this now forever and it is still going strong. I love it and it does the job great.

Omron Walking Style One - Pedometer Black - with Step Counter Sensor Technology
Omron Walking Style One - Pedometer Black - with Step Counter Sensor Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 April 2013
Bought this for my Father in law who loves to walk, he is delighted to be able to let us know how far he has walked and give us regular updates.

LEGO City 4642: Fishing Boat
LEGO City 4642: Fishing Boat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boat, 21 April 2013
This review is from: LEGO City 4642: Fishing Boat (Toy)
As usual with all Lego it is very over priced we try to buy it when it is on special, however the kids love it and it never dates as they also have some of their fathers Lego that he had when a child. Once our kids have out grown their mountain of lego we will keep it and pass it on to their children.

iGadgitz White & Pink Flowers Silicone Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation 8gb, 32gb, 64gb + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 21 April 2013
I bought this cover for myself and I love it. It fits well and I have had it for months and it hasn't discoloured at all. A great little product.

Giant Wedding Fund, Pot Of Dreams
Giant Wedding Fund, Pot Of Dreams
Offered by Gifts From Unique
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pot, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Giant Wedding Fund, Pot Of Dreams
We bought this as an engagement present and It was excellent value for money. It was bigger than I expected and the happy couple loved it.

Harry Potter Paperback Boxed Set (Harry Potter Signature Edition)
Harry Potter Paperback Boxed Set (Harry Potter Signature Edition)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: 37.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, 21 April 2013
This is a lovely box set, it keeps all the books nice and tidy and in order. It arrived very quickly. Perfect for any Harry Potter fan.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Film, 21 April 2013
This was a brilliant film and I can't believe it is the last one and the story has ended. It arrived very quickly.

My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
My Kitchen Table: 100 Cakes and Bakes
by Mary Berry
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 21 April 2013
I got this book from the library at first, there were so many good recipes in it for such a small book that I decided to purchase it. It has become like a little baking bible for me and my daughter (aged 10). Our favourites are the Farm House Orange Victoria Sponge Cake, Lemon Drizzle Cake and the Chocolate brownies are just to die for - they are perfect everytime!! My daughter and I love to bake on a Saturday and she has perfected lots of these recipes that I can now just let her get on with, I only help to take them out of the oven and of course I have also been religated to the washing up, it is amazing how many familiy members pop in for Sunday tea knowing that they are in for a treat!!

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 21 April 2013
Another great daily deal special. This was a great book with a really great twist. It was a real page turner and I had to be firm with myself and put my light out and go to sleep otherwise I would have read it through the night, which is not good when you have to go to work the next day!! Then the next day I couldn't wait for night to settle myself and get reading again. Read it - you won't be disappointed!

PS, I Love You
PS, I Love You
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 21 April 2013
This review is from: PS, I Love You (Kindle Edition)
Wow - my poor husband was wondering what was going on when I read this book. One minute I was laughing the next I was crying, then I was laughing again. It was brilliant! so good that I know I will read it again. I simply couldn't put it down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6