Profile for Mrs. J. Coleman > Reviews

Quartet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Quartet Maggie Smith, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Quartet [DVD] (DVD)
lovely easy film to watch on one of those dark, depressing winter evenings, I shall watch it again. For me it's on a par with "Ladies in Lavender,one of my all time favourites.

Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder
Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder
Price: 12.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper shredder, 1 Oct 2013
Having burnt out two electric paper Shredders, I opted for a hand operated one. It is ideal for the home, I now shred as the letters arrive instead of saving them until I have a pile.

Hypafix Self Adhesive Dressing Retention Tape Thin (2.5cm x 10 meter) Stretchable Non-Woven
Offered by Aidability
Price: 4.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Hypafix Self Adhesive Dressing Tape., 1 Oct 2013
I have thin skin and often need to dress small cuts etc, I find Hypafix is the best product to cover whichever dressing is appropriate at the time. It comes in other widths too , 5cms x 10metres and 10cmsx10 metres.

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey
Price: 33.52

5.0 out of 5 stars firework aid for dogs, 29 Dec 2012
Was very sceptical when i read about this product, I just couldn't imagine it calming my male dog, he was petrified of the noise and just lay shaking for hours ,even after the fireworks stopped. I put the thundeshirt on him and wow, I could not believe the difference. He is not cured, but over the whole week he stayed calm indoors, just lay on his bed and was much more relaxed. Without the jacket it is a very different story.

Tallon Large XL Padded Address Book - Black/Brown/Tan/Blue
Tallon Large XL Padded Address Book - Black/Brown/Tan/Blue
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars index Address Book, 29 Dec 2012
Excellent value for money , a real bargain, I can thoroughly recommend this product, it has lots of room for many addressees, unlike some that I checked before purchasing this particular book

Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg
Wagg Complete Worker Chicken & Vegetables Dry Mix 17kg
Price: 12.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagg dog food, 29 Dec 2012
I have two six year old lurchers, they have been on Wagg for almost the whole of their adult life. It suits them beautifully, they never have a stomach upset, their teeth are excellent and their coats are gleaming. I was so impressed after using it for a few months I contacted Wagg to let them know how well my dogs were doing on their " newish" diet.I have also used other Wagg dog food and find that excellent too.

Tefal Ultraglide FV4488G1 Anti-Scale Steam Iron - 2300 Watt - Night Blue
Tefal Ultraglide FV4488G1 Anti-Scale Steam Iron - 2300 Watt - Night Blue
Price: 39.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Tefal Ultraglide FV4488G1, 22 Nov 2012
Thanks to this iron I have realised that I'm much better at ironing than I thought I was !It is super efficient, steams beautifully, comfortable to use, I am extremely impressed with this iron, wish I had bought one years ago.

Pain Gone pain relief pen(not suitable for people with epilepsy)
Pain Gone pain relief pen(not suitable for people with epilepsy)
Offered by Tower Health
Price: 24.95

2.0 out of 5 stars pain gone pen, 4 July 2011
I think the pen may ease the pain somewhat, it doesn't take away as much pain as I was hoping for.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2012 9:14 PM BST