Profile for Mrs. J. Coleman > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Coleman

Mrs. J. Coleman (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
100% Leather BUM BAG WITH 7 POCKETS SECURITY SAFE TRAVEL MONEY WAIST BELT WALLET
Offered by Sonline-HK

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather seven zip bumbag, 28 Jun. 2016
I thought this product would look cheap , l was wrong. It looks and feels as though it cost so much more and holds everything I need. I am absolutely delighted with it.

Nikwax Wash/Down Proof (pack Of 2) - Transparent, 300 ml
Nikwax Wash/Down Proof (pack Of 2) - Transparent, 300 ml
Offered by Salveo Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars My jackets look as good as new despite being around six years old and ..., 28 Jun. 2016
Nikwax products do all that is promised. My jackets look as good as new despite being around six years old and extremely well used. I can thoroughly recommend this product.

Hypafix 71443 5 cm x 10 m Self Adhesive Tape
Hypafix 71443 5 cm x 10 m Self Adhesive Tape
Offered by HPCStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2016
Excellent product, a very good price and quick delivery.

LUPO® Wireless Doorbell - Cordless Door Chime Kit - Digital Portable Long Range Waterproof Portable Battery Operated - 36 Tunes (1: Bell & Chime)
Offered by LUPO STORE

3.0 out of 5 stars The bell works.... but I am ..., 26 Jun. 2016
The bell works....but I am sure visitors think a chinese family must live here as the music sounds tinny and more chinese than european !

Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey 25g (Pack of 3)
Activon Medical Grade Manuka Honey 25g (Pack of 3)
Offered by pharmacysaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Really excellent product. I take steroids for COPD and have ..., 26 Jun. 2016
Really excellent product. I take steroids for COPD and have wafer thin skin. A friend gave me a sample to try and I could not believe how quickly the skin healed. This is one product I make sure is always in the medical box.

TENDER BETRAYAL (Mystery Romance): The TENDER Series ~ Book 3
TENDER BETRAYAL (Mystery Romance): The TENDER Series ~ Book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars tender treachery, 2 Aug. 2015
A thoroughly enjoyable read ! So much so that within five mi utes of finishing the last few words I have bought the two books that will complete the series.

Quartet [DVD]
Quartet [DVD]
Dvd ~ Maggie Smith
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Quartet Maggie Smith, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Quartet [DVD] (DVD)
lovely easy film to watch on one of those dark, depressing winter evenings, I shall watch it again. For me it's on a par with "Ladies in Lavender,one of my all time favourites.

Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder
Draper 69260 Hand-Operated Paper Shredder

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper shredder, 1 Oct. 2013
Having burnt out two electric paper Shredders, I opted for a hand operated one. It is ideal for the home, I now shred as the letters arrive instead of saving them until I have a pile.

Hypafix 71443 2.5 cm x 10 m Self Adhesive Tape
Hypafix 71443 2.5 cm x 10 m Self Adhesive Tape
Offered by 20Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Hypafix Self Adhesive Dressing Tape., 1 Oct. 2013
I have thin skin and often need to dress small cuts etc, I find Hypafix is the best product to cover whichever dressing is appropriate at the time. It comes in other widths too , 5cms x 10metres and 10cmsx10 metres.

Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey
Thundershirt Anxiety Coat for Dog, L, Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars firework aid for dogs, 29 Dec. 2012
Was very sceptical when i read about this product, I just couldn't imagine it calming my male dog, he was petrified of the noise and just lay shaking for hours ,even after the fireworks stopped. I put the thundeshirt on him and wow, I could not believe the difference. He is not cured, but over the whole week he stayed calm indoors, just lay on his bed and was much more relaxed. Without the jacket it is a very different story.

Page: 1 | 2