Profile for Holly > Reviews

Britain Etc.
Britain Etc.
by Mark Easton

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Britain Etc. (Paperback)
As a student of sociology this book caught my eye, I enjoy reading about Britain and this gave me a fantastic insight into the histories of the features of the UK that we see every day without thought. I definitely recommend this book!

Supergets® Nokia Lumia 800 Black Top flip PU Leather case, Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 1 Sept. 2012
Whilst the screen protector doesn't actually fit the screen of my Nokia (it's too small), I think for the price this product is brilliant. I wasn't expecting much and even though the plastic on the case is already falling apart the stylus is great and it's really protected my phone - I've found that the Nokia Lumia 800 is quite fragile - so I would definitely buy this product again if it falls apart and would recommend it to anyone.