Profile for petya > Reviews

Content by petya

petya

Balance Stevia No Added Sugar Milk Hazelnut Chocolate Bar 85 g (Pack of 4)
Balance Stevia No Added Sugar Milk Hazelnut Chocolate Bar 85 g (Pack of 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, sugar-free!, 19 Dec. 2013
Delicious yet not as sweet as the Praline version that the same company makes (in a smaller size). Still good but if you are a real chocoholic looking to quit chocolate - get the Praline one.

Korres LF1 Ginger and Vitamins Light Weight SPF 10 Foundation 40ml
Korres LF1 Ginger and Vitamins Light Weight SPF 10 Foundation 40ml

4.0 out of 5 stars The organic dupe for Chanel's vitalumiere aqua, 19 Dec. 2013
If you are looking for a completely organic foundation this is not it - this product contains silicone as well as phenoxyethanol (a slightly controversial preservative, still used by many brands). However the foundation itself is wonderful - lightweight, it is reminiscent of Chanel's vitalumiere aqua if you are a fan. The tube contains 40 ml which is a third more than the standard foundation. Easy to use. Longevity is not great and the coverage is certainly light, however, it gives the complexion a beautiful finish.

Korres MVP1 Multi-Vitamin Light Weight Powder 14g
Korres MVP1 Multi-Vitamin Light Weight Powder 14g

5.0 out of 5 stars The best powder I have ever tried, 19 Dec. 2013
I have never liked powdering my face, even though I have oily skin. I always find that the powder cakes up no matter how sparingly I apply it and wears off unevenly. I was worried that an organic, talc-free powder would be even worse yet I was in for a surprise! This powder is lightweight yet helps diffuse minor imperfections and helps tone down any shine while still looking natural. If you are looking for a heavy weight powder that will completely matify your face - this is not it. Its only downside is that the packaging is a bit clunky (which you can't see in this photo). I, however, don't have a problem with that as I only powder at the beginning of the day and don't carry it around with me.

Ultrasport Women's Running Leggings with Compression Effect & Quick-Dry Function Black Schwarz/Dubarry Size:XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Your legs will look great, 19 Dec. 2013
Ordering clothes online can be tricky, especially an item like this where every part of your leg will be exposed. I am as yet to try them out jogging as I have just received them but they will help me focus on running and not on worrying whether my legs look fat/ out of shape/whatever. My legs are a little bit short for my height and a bit thick yet in these tights they look proportionate and athletic. Love them!

Successful Interview Skills: How to Prepare, Answer Tough Questions and Get Your Ideal Job

2.0 out of 5 stars Too general, 30 Oct. 2013
This book would be an excellent introduction to someone who has never attended a job interview in their life and feels uneasy about it. Unfortunately, if you have been to more than one interview, you will find this book a bit too general, too wordy and most of all - the author takes a very long time to make a point or to give an example. I bought another of her books - about writing successful applications - and it suffered from the same problem: not enough examples. In the chapter on interview questions, for example, instead of saying "to this type of question, you could say this or this or this," she writes paragraph after paragraph and only in one instance does she give an example.