Profile for Bliggy > Reviews

Bliggy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brooks Vapor 2 W, Women's Running Shoes, Sterling/Fucsia/Blue 7.5 UK
Brooks Vapor 2 W, Women's Running Shoes, Sterling/Fucsia/Blue 7.5 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought these trainers as they looked good and thought they would fulfil my needs, 14 Dec. 2015
Bought these trainers as they looked good and thought they would fulfil my needs. Sorry to say one star is probably too generous. These are probably the worst pair of trainers I have ever bought. They are now actually giving me pain in my Achilles (technical) and holes have developed in the mesh where my big and little toes are (sub standard quality) - this has never happened to me before with a pair of trainers. I normally wear New Balance and I shall return to them as never had any of these sorts of problems. Needless to say seller wasn't really interested in my problem - wanted me to pay to send them back for investigation when they were faulty IMO. Never again!

Nelsons Tea Tree Cream 50g
Nelsons Tea Tree Cream 50g

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend!, 20 July 2014
Bought this to help resolve my daughter's Molloscum. It did a magic job reducing the spots from a horrid red angry appearance to more minor and calmer bumps. N.B. This not a cure, Molloscum is viral and will only clear of its own accord but this did definitely help my daughter who was starting to get strange looks from other people. Would recommend.

Woodluv Round Seagrass Waste Paper Bin (E01-120)
Woodluv Round Seagrass Waste Paper Bin (E01-120)
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bins!, 20 July 2014
Very pleased with these bins. Used in bedroom and bathroom. Good price too!

Spy (Reis)
Spy (Reis)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if Carly Simon is your thing!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Spy (Reis) (Audio CD)
Bought this for my dad who at 72, thinks he's still 22!! Still, made him happy. He raves about this album but I can't really comment as personally I've not heard it!

Peppa Pig Helter Skelter
Peppa Pig Helter Skelter
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - Mon - Friday Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig Helter Skelter (Toy)
Daughter loves sending all her PP characters whizzing down the slide crashing into the sandpit at the bottom!

Peppa Pig's Muddy Puddle Car
Peppa Pig's Muddy Puddle Car
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little car!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Peppa Pig's Muddy Puddle Car (Toy)
My daughter loves this car bought to go with other PP items.

Castor Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml
Castor Oil - 100% Pure - 100ml
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 July 2014
I mix this with coconut oil and Vaseline and apply it to eyelashes to condition them.

Coconut Fractionated Oil - 100% Pure - 250ml
Coconut Fractionated Oil - 100% Pure - 250ml
Offered by Naissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 July 2014
Used this on my daughter when she was a baby. She has recently developed dry skin again and this works wonders after the bath. I just rub a few drops in my hands and massage it into her body - leaves her with super soft skin.

Ray-Ban Women's Sunglasses RB4068 Brown (710/51 Light Havana) One size
Ray-Ban Women's Sunglasses RB4068 Brown (710/51 Light Havana) One size
Offered by International Sunglass Center

5.0 out of 5 stars Third pair!, 20 July 2014
Love the polarised lenses and wrap around style fit of these glasses. Only on 3rd pair as 1st pair were stolen - someone obviously admired them!! The second pair were mullered by my 3yo daughter until the arm fell off. She will not be getting hold of this pair for sure.

Peppa Pig 5-Figure Pack Classic Danny Dog, George, Candy Cat, Peppa & Rebecca Rabbit
Offered by Mytoyfactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice selection!, 20 July 2014
My daughter loves these and they are a welcome addition to existing 4 Peppas and 2 George's!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4