Profile for superbrat > Reviews

Content by superbrat

superbrat

The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)
The Cuckoo's Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars good whodunnit, 14 Sept. 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Good whodunnit keeping you guessing and interested in plot developments. Would have liked to have read this before knowing the true author as I think it's written in the J K Rowling style.

A is for Angelica
A is for Angelica

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, engaging english novel, 12 Aug. 2012
This review is from: A is for Angelica (Kindle Edition)
I found I enjoyed A for Angelica the more I read on and became involved with the characters. Iain does a really good job of making you feel like your right there with them, a fly on the wall, listening and watching everything thats going on. I am not sure whether I liked Gordon, at times I pitied him and the impact his past has had on him and the way he reacts the problems and issues now. On the other hand at times I felt like he was pitiful and needed to make the decision and not shy away from it. Also I'm not sure whether at times I found him pervy or not. His relationship with Angelica seems desperate and inappropriate at times, at others like he is just longing for some companionship.

The only thing I found myself wanting was more information on Benny. Iain does a great job of telling you about the character from the perspective of Gordon and showing insight into the character. But I found him really intriguing and wanted to know a bit more about him. He gets quite a bit of attention throughout the story and he seems like there could be more to him.

I really enjoyed A for Angelica. It was a really easy and enjoyable read and kept my interest throughout. I would definitely recommend.

Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4525DNF A4 Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4525DNF A4 Multifunction Inkjet Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and cheap to run, 24 April 2012
I bought this product for use at home and for printing out various business documents. This printer was easier than I expected to set up not really taking too much time. Everything is really simple to use and all the buttons and features accessible at the front of the printer.

I mainly use this for printing rather than the scanning features however it is handy that these features are available. The inks are also really simple to install, just putting them in the front of the printer. Much easier than some other models out there.

I would definately recommend this printer for home and business use. Very reliable and not too expensive to run.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 6:26 PM BST