Profile for W. J. O'sullivan > Reviews

Content by W. J. O'sullivan

W. J. O'sullivan (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Transmitter to FM Radio & Car Charger for iPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPod Touch 2nd/Second Gen/Generation
Offered by TradeNRG (UK VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what is expected, 20 July 2016
It works. The frequency display is not working properly but what can you expect for this price. it works better than one I paid a lot more for. The added bonus is when not connected to the car cigarette lighter socket it draws power from the ipod and still transmits so it can be used anywhere to send music to any FM radio within range all the while the ipod has a charge. When connected to the cigarette lighter socket it does charge the ipod while transmitting. The transmitted audio quality is good enough for normal listening while driving and if it only works for 6 months at this price I can buy another 3 and still not pay more than I paid for the one I had before that lasted a year before breaking.

Antaragni - The Fire Within
Antaragni - The Fire Within

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different, 10 Sept. 2015
Marmite music sums it up. Its not going to be to every ones taste but it works for me

The Broadsword and the Beast (ccd 1380)
The Broadsword and the Beast (ccd 1380)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for anyone who likes Jethro Tull, 10 Sept. 2015
I Damaged my original Album so replaced it with the CD. The Extra tracks are a bonus. This Album is still my favourite Tull Album by far

Spinward Fringe Broadcast 9: Warpath
Spinward Fringe Broadcast 9: Warpath

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 10 Sept. 2015
This series just gets better. The only disappointment was I read it in a day and now I have to wait for Broadcast 10

Sing It All Away
Sing It All Away

5.0 out of 5 stars Different but the same WOTE, 28 July 2015
This review is from: Sing It All Away (MP3 Download)
WOTE have done something a little different again this time round and it will not be to every ones taste. I have never heard a WOTE song that I do not like. Some take just a little longer to get to you and some I like more than others. The thing that really stands out is how versatile they are. They can sing and play in so many different styles. I do not know how you can compare anything they do with anything they have done in the past as all are refreshingly different Wote are a band that should be heard mainstream. This album lives up to its name I am singing it all the way.

Outlander
Outlander

5.0 out of 5 stars Pipe and Drum at its best, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Outlander (MP3 Download)
Its a love it or hate it type of music. Barbaric and haunting in places, soothing in others

Eyelevel Striker 1 Polarised Men's Sunglasses Grey One Size
Eyelevel Striker 1 Polarised Men's Sunglasses Grey One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 19 Nov. 2014
Does what it says on the package at a fraction of the cost of some well known brands. As someone who drives for a living I need good sunglasses and providing you dont sit on them like I often do they are fairly robust and at this price you can get 3 pairs for a fraction of what you would pay for top branded glasses

RG58 Coaxial Cable Patch Lead & fitted PL259 Connectors 0.5m (19")
RG58 Coaxial Cable Patch Lead & fitted PL259 Connectors 0.5m (19")
Offered by ROCKET RADIO

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 27 May 2014
Quick return and exactly as described. I does exactly as expected. I will certainly look here again for any other needs

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I does what it says, 13 Jan. 2014
I needed to convert an audio jack into a USB connection as my on board sound card would not output to the audio socket on my PC. Rather than replacing the sound card I thought this may be an easy fix. The sound quality is as good as I had before so I cant fault it. It does exactly as it says .

Before I Sleep (Exclusive Bonus Track Version)
Before I Sleep (Exclusive Bonus Track Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars totaly different, 13 Jan. 2014
This is one of them Albums you have to think about...the singing is unusual and different from mainstream. Before you know it you are wondering why you was unsure if you liked it or not. This album will be on my MP3 player a long time before something else takes its place.

Page: 1 | 2