Profile for Suki Gill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Vikings Season 3
Vikings Season 3

5.0 out of 5 stars AH KING RAGNAR!, 21 Feb. 2015
I'm just a massive fan so not sure if my opinion can be trusted as being objective, I loved it!!

Amazing Spiderman 2 Costume Accessory, Kids Gloves
Amazing Spiderman 2 Costume Accessory, Kids Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
My son loves them!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1-inch Tablet (Black) - (Quad Core 1.2GHz, 1.5GB RAM, 16GB Storage, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 2x Camera, Android 4.4)
Offered by HEARTBIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015
Simple easy process.

A Little Bit Zombie
A Little Bit Zombie

4.0 out of 5 stars A Cheap and Cheerful Zombie Film!!!!, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: A Little Bit Zombie (DVD)
This is a low budget film that is just so well done! It's a really enjoyable twist on the zombie genre, and quite simply funny and enjoyable. The acting isn't great apart from the lead who is pretty good, but to be honest it really doesn't matter - this is how low budget films should be made, definately watch it again!

Transcendence
Transcendence

4.0 out of 5 stars A Simple, Good, Intelligent Film, 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Transcendence (DVD)
This is a solid, good film. It's not a film you're going to rave about but then I suppose you're not supposed to. It doesn't decsend into a CGI or SFX driven crash fest, but remains on a steady, engaging story line. Not only a film I was glad to watch, but one I was glad they made!!

The Grand Budapest Hotel
The Grand Budapest Hotel

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly Delightful!, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: The Grand Budapest Hotel (DVD)
I really thought I'd find this film intolerably pretencious, but actaully it is simply great moving making, and simple, great story telling through the media of film, definetely a keeper!!

Her
Her

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I watched it!!, 27 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Her (DVD)
Interesting and lovely. Perhaps a tad longer than it needed to be, perhaps...

Vikings Season 2
Vikings Season 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Superb!, 12 April 2014
Just watched episode 7, I think one of the best so far, it's been a while since I've seen a show where I can't wait till the next episode!!

The Haunting in Connecticut 2 - Ghosts of Georgia
The Haunting in Connecticut 2 - Ghosts of Georgia

2.0 out of 5 stars A Real Non-Event!, 3 April 2014
I wouldn't say I didn't like it, but there was just nothing to this film really! Although based on a true story, I wonder just how much of it pertained to what we see on the screen, it feels like they were trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill and unfortunately we've seen it all before and done better. You're left feeling it could have been a better movie in many ways...

Saving Mr. Banks
Saving Mr. Banks

4.0 out of 5 stars Simply Lovely, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Saving Mr. Banks (DVD)
It was one of those films that I wouldn't normally watch but I was so glad I did. You know it's going to be good just from the cast and subject matter but I do like how it slowly just evolves into a more intricate story where the depth of the main character played by Emma Thompson is revealed and the whole film just draws you in to the point where you are completely committed, definitely recommend for anyone!

Page: 1 | 2