Profile for Mrs. D. C. Howe > Reviews

Content by Mrs. D. C. Howe

Mrs. D. C. Howe "Psydi" (Midlands, UK)

The Druid Craft Tarot: Use the Magic of  Wicca and Druidry to Guide Your Life
The Druid Craft Tarot: Use the Magic of Wicca and Druidry to Guide Your Life
by Philip Carr-Gomm
Price: 16.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Diane's Tarot, 3 Jan 2007
I collect and work with Tarot and have over 50 decks. This is without doubt the best and most used in my collection. The artwork is superb and the book that comes with the cards very helpful for both beginners and more experienced readers. I teach people to read the Tarot and also do readings for clients on a daily basis. This is the set that gets used the most. It is by far the best deck ever produced.

Tarot of the Cat People
Tarot of the Cat People
by Karen Kuykendall
Edition: Cards
Price: 19.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Diane's tarot, 2 Jan 2007
This review is from: Tarot of the Cat People (Cards)
This deck is so beautiful and easy to work with, I would recommend it to anyone, especially cat lovers. The actions and expressions of the cats are just as important as the people featured and help readers to find the true meaning in the card. Great for beginners and existing readers.

Vampire Tarot Deck
Vampire Tarot Deck

4.0 out of 5 stars Diane's tarot guide, 2 Jan 2007
This review is from: Vampire Tarot Deck (Cards)
I admit I bought this deck on a whim, not expecting it to be that good. I really bought it for the Vampire image etc as I was presenting a spooky TV show at the time.

What a surprise! Not only are they great fun to use, but amazingly accurate, I have done hundreds of readings with them and people keep coming back for more. I would highly recommend them as they encourage you to 'think outside the box' when it comes to reading tarot. Not for the traditionalist, but great fun for the adventurous.