Profile for Customer > Reviews

MACK'S Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs (7 Pairs) Including Aluminium Case
MACK'S Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs (7 Pairs) Including Aluminium Case
Offered by Tiger Blue
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars MACK'S Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs (7 Pairs) Including Aluminium Case, 5 Jan 2014
They are a bit smaller then average foam earplugs, but they fit fine. The neon pink color is pretty and they are made of a pleasant soft foam. The pink tin fits just one pair of earplugs, its about the size of a lighter. It makes a nice key chain. The package came on time. Unfortunately, after testing them in a public bus, they did not perform well, very weak noise reduction. It didn't do its job, I'm disappointed, but it's a "FUN" product, very cute.

If you like cute/cool gadgets -go for it,
If you need good noise reduction I wouldn't recommend this product.

Jewellery of Lords 1 meter of Antique Dark Brown 2mm High Quality Round Cord Real Leather String Lace Thong Jewellery Making
Offered by Jewellery of Lords Limited
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 meter Dark Brown 2mm Round Leather Cord, 5 Jan 2014
Very nice. Looks just as advertised. Perfect thickness, good quality leather and came on time. I'm happy with this purchase. I would recommend it.

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Black
Price: 18.86

2.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate and OVERRATED, 24 Dec 2013
I bought this item for my BF after reading all the positive reviews and high ratings. Turns out it is not an accurate product. We tested it and sometimes it counts more steps then taken, sometimes doesn't count any steps at all. 20 steps or more and not counted at all. We are disappointed so far. Seems as if this little pedometer goes crazy.

Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back
by U S Games Systems
Edition: Cards
Price: 5.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Blank Tarot Deck, 23 Dec 2013
This review is from: Blank Tarot, Tarotee Back (Cards)
Nice cards. Just as advertised. No problems so far. They came on time. Too bad they come in a plastic and no box.

Flip Shell Case Cover And Screen Guard For Apple iPhone 3G 3GS / Black
Flip Shell Case Cover And Screen Guard For Apple iPhone 3G 3GS / Black
Offered by ebuster
Price: 2.49

1.0 out of 5 stars iphone cover, 22 Dec 2013
................ The plastic holding the i phone broke just like that on the corners! ................ I wouldn't recommend it. It didn't last even a week. ................

Tulasi Masala Incense Sticks (White Sage - 15 Sticks)
Tulasi Masala Incense Sticks (White Sage - 15 Sticks)
Offered by ZB Direct
Price: 4.14

2.0 out of 5 stars Very strong smell, 22 Dec 2013
It came quickly. I had no idea how sage smells like, but now I know its not for me. I bought it, because it is suppose to cleanse the energy in the room and it really got rid of all the people hahah! Heavy smell I'd say. Very strong incense stick. So I advise to buy it only if you know how sage smells like. Its not the sellers fault though.

Miniature Rider Waite Tarot Deck
Miniature Rider Waite Tarot Deck

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cards:), 1 Dec 2013
It is a cute little version for a very good price. Everything that I expected:) I'm happy with the product.