Profile for Babs > Reviews

White Line Fever: Lemmy - The Autobiography
by Lemmy Kilmister
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Lemmy book, 29 Sep 2013
Yes, I am happy with this order. Came within a couple of days. In good condition. Can't wait to read it.

Mr Lacy Printies Royal Blue Leopard Print Shoe Laces
Mr Lacy Printies Royal Blue Leopard Print Shoe Laces
Offered by Super Fat Laces
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue laces, 29 Sep 2013
I love these laces, they are for my daughter as she is blue leopeord print mad! Good value, didn't take long to arrive.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lemmy, 29 Sep 2013
I love the t. It's a gift for my Motorhead fan son. Good quality, good price, arrived in about a day of ordering it.

Driven To Kill [DVD]
Driven To Kill [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steven Seagal
Offered by rsdvd
Price: 2.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Actor, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Driven To Kill [DVD] (DVD)
A load of rubbish. This guy is so wooden, not even a hair out of place after a fight. Story was boring.

Pride And Glory [DVD]
Pride And Glory [DVD]
Dvd ~ Colin Farrell
Offered by Bridge_Records
Price: 2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: Pride And Glory [DVD] (DVD)
This film was great to watch, Edward Norton and Colin Farrell were the best actors to be casted for the roles they play.Violent film but good story

Awaydays [DVD]
Awaydays [DVD]
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Known DVD, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: Awaydays [DVD] (DVD)
I bought the DVD called Awaydays on the off chance after seeing it advertised, a short trailer, on another film I was watching. It interested me as the setting for the film was Merseyside, (I live in Liverpool). Also, it was set in the 1980's, my favourite era. Although I do not like violence it was necessery in this story. This film was akin to the London set film called Green Street which I also enjoyed.
Awaydays was a very good story portraying the football violence of the 1980's. The film was quite authentic.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2012 7:40 PM GMT