Profile for Annie Divine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Cars Lightning McQueen. Padded Bean Bag Lap Tray
Disney Cars Lightning McQueen. Padded Bean Bag Lap Tray

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Aug. 2013
It does its job, though a bit on the small side. Make sure not to get it too wet when cleaning, as water got inside mine and its started to bubble slightly. All in all I got what I paid for.

20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
20 Pairs of Howard Leight Laser Lite Ear Plugs
Offered by YAKO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!!!, 15 Aug. 2013
I was amazed at how many were sent to me, considering the price. I was sent tons! I'm a very happy buyer. These are great! They stay in your ears no probs, and help block out noises very well. I've had many a good night sleep using these. They are very comfortable to sleep in. When they get a bit grubby they are easily washed with soapy water. The best ear plugs I've ever used.

Womens Leggings Ladies Thick Fleece Lined Leggins By Love Lola Long Winter Warm ( M/L 12/14, Black)
Offered by Love Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm, 15 Aug. 2013
Even though they are more like thick footless tights, I still love them. The fleece on the inside is very cosy. They are also very good quality. I was self conscious wearing them with short skirts at first, as they are more like tights, but they are so thick you really can't see through them at all. Good buy!

Tallon Christmas Collection Holographic Adhesive Label (Pack of 100)
Tallon Christmas Collection Holographic Adhesive Label (Pack of 100)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 15 Aug. 2013
I found those great for my Christmas prezzies. No hassle of cellotape and scissors. Just quickly write on the name and stick down. Different festive pics to choose from too. Quick and easy!

Icebreaker Everyday Boxers - Black
Icebreaker Everyday Boxers - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them, 14 Aug. 2013
My husband swears by these boxer shorts. They don't hold any odour. They are very handy, having nothing to fasten. They are also very comfortable and spacious. Since moving to these he won't wear any other kind. They help you stay warm in the winter too. I'm always buying them for his Christmas and birthday.

Camper Drybuck Kenia (Tilo)/Cami Miel, Men'S Derby, Brown (Dark Brown), 8 UK (42 EU)
Offered by Khulula

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Aug. 2013
Good quality, comfortable shoes. My husband loves them! They slip on like slippers and adjust to your feet, no hassle of tying laces. He bought two pairs he loves them so much. He's a size 8 and this size fit him perfectly, even with thick socks.

Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 2.6L
Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Rectangular 2.6L

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Aug. 2013
I bought a whole stack of these for my mum and she loves them. No complaints at all. They keep all your food fresh while keeping everything very neat in the cupboard. Very happy mum!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but draw string problem, 14 Aug. 2013
Very nice and comfortable trousers, also very stretchy. However, you can't tighten the draw string! It would be good if I could make them a bit tighter as they fall down slightly. That's my only complaint. They are good for the price, perfect length ( I'm 5'6) and work for both smart and casual wear.

Lindt Advent Calendar
Lindt Advent Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Lindt Advent Calendar (Misc.)
A lovely looking calendar but we were expecting the chocolates to be a bit bigger. They were awfully small considering the price we paid. I wouldn't buy this again.

Woman Light Pink Round Dial Carved Alloy Band Bracelet Watch
Woman Light Pink Round Dial Carved Alloy Band Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch, 14 Aug. 2013
Very glam watch. I've had people comment on it. It keeps perfect time, while looking very fashionable on your wrist. Fantastic buy at a great price!

Page: 1 | 2