Profile for Sáss Alæssí > Reviews

Content by Sáss Alæssí

Sáss Alæssí (Congleton. Cheshire East, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
10 in 1 Safety Survival Kit LED Flashlight Compass Flint Whistle Black
10 in 1 Safety Survival Kit LED Flashlight Compass Flint Whistle Black
Offered by sowellwire

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and firmly packed., 6 Jun. 2014
How on earth they get so much into such a tiny space is beyond me, computers i guess have a lot to do with it. It's groovy all the same though.

Time Runners
Time Runners
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best but reasonable I guess, 6 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Time Runners (Amazon Video)
I have to admit i watched this because of the title and because of the picture on the sleeve but then about 10mins in it became apparent it really was awful so turned it off right there. I always feel sad when I watch a crappy movie because they must've known they were making tosh which is a real shame.

Lot de 50 piles de montre 377/364/357/392
Lot de 50 piles de montre 377/364/357/392
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 6 Jun. 2014
Everything I expected with two packets of these batteries which will keep me in watches and the like for a good year of two. After which no doubt I'll be right back here for more

Fosmon USB Webcam with Microphone / Snapshot / LED Light / Clip for Laptop - 12 Mega Pixel (Red)
Offered by theWireless USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 6 Jun. 2014
I thought by the picture that it would've worked but this really hits fail with me, sorry. I do like the metallic sheen on it though.

OFTEN Red Blue Green Changing Colors Water Temperature controlled LED Color Change Sink Tap Faucet Light Sensor

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool gadget, 6 Jun. 2014
This is perfection for kids in the bath, they should've thought of this years ago because it really is the nuts

Mens Black Leather Belt Designed By Milano 2757 - 32" - 36"
Mens Black Leather Belt Designed By Milano 2757 - 32" - 36"
Offered by GENTS BELTS UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Just rich and thick, 6 Jun. 2014
Wow, this leather is thick, I love it. If the steel was a little thicker we would have a perfect belt and i wouldn't mind paying more for it, thank you though guys.

The Monuments Men: Allied Heroes, Nazi Thieves and the Greatest Treasure Hunt in History
by Robert M. Edsel

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG ! hehehe absolutely sublime page to page., 19 April 2014
I know war is bloody awful at every stage but if it was like this then I would be first in line to volunteer because what a yarn this read is start to end, thank you Robert Edsel for a fabulous story. Movie it is next I guess.

Cipo & Baxx Trendy Jeans Stripes Stiches Pockets Blue Regular Fit W28-34 L33
Cipo & Baxx Trendy Jeans Stripes Stiches Pockets Blue Regular Fit W28-34 L33

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly stunning Denim, so well cut and presented., 16 April 2014
I do love a well cut and mixed up pair of jeans but these really do take the biscuit because these should be the absolute pride of Cipo & Baxx out of Turkey, I've seen a fair few really tosh versions of these jeans, thankfully these don't suffer that problem. The joins of the cut ups on these jeans are brilliant with Cipo & Baxx using not only Denim but Leather patches in there too. Beautiful matching up of stripes and leather patches in there also.
I recommend these jeans to everyone.
If you are gonna buy some, please ensure you purchase the next size up from what you normally wear as they are tight on you if you have the size you actually buy.
You'll not be disappointed here my friends, that's a given, plain and simple.
Peace.

Sakkas Flying Eagle Metallic Silver Embossed Cotton Mens Fashion T-Shirt
Sakkas Flying Eagle Metallic Silver Embossed Cotton Mens Fashion T-Shirt
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, plain and simple, 15 Feb. 2014
I can't express enough how much this T Shirt company just does everything perfect. Their design work, the quality of the tee's, everything about them is perfection. This my latest addition to my Sakkas collection is just divine, yet again they hit the nail right on the nose. It certainly won't be the last of my Sakkas collection that's for sure, thank you guys yet again for another winner.

7 Hours to Sunlight
7 Hours to Sunlight

4.0 out of 5 stars Well, Well, Well....., 26 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 7 Hours to Sunlight (MP3 Download)
Downloaded this single and was rather pleasingly surprised with a gentle radio styly anthem that if some of the major station picked it up on their playlists could fire it up the sales & download charts no problem. Very radio friendly, very easy to like track, nothing at all harsh of offensive about this piece.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20