Profile for Sáss Alæssí > Reviews

Content by Sáss Alæssí

Sáss Alæssí (Congleton. Cheshire East, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Prophecies & Reversed Memories
Prophecies & Reversed Memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Everybody needs their Múm......., 9 Sept. 2015
Múm are my premiere favourite Icelandic artists.
Iceland just has this hotbed of talent sitting there waiting to be plucked for worldwide airplays.
For example check out Jonsi & Alex who are actualy involved with Múm.
Then we have the precious Hafdis Huld who has such a fantastic sense humour with a devastating killer voice. Need proof? Check out Hafdis Huld's sensationally stunning version of Sam Smith's "Stay With Me". Hey!! Just noticed that anything I mentioned is available, oddly enough through Amazon and seeing as we're already here you should go order Múm's entire back cataloguue. You won't be sorry.
Out!

Version Francaise
Version Francaise

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty Nouvelle and not quite so Vague. One trick I didn't miss, 10 July 2015
This review is from: Version Francaise (Audio CD)
Let's get one thing clear first of all, I absolutely adore this band, I love them I really do. I've also become a major fan and collector of the singers Marc uses in the Nouvelle Vague projects.
BUT, I have one complaint, only one you understand and I really don't like myself for this, negativity has no place in my home.
The album this review is attached to is by all accounts called "Version Francaise"....great I thought.....bought it to keep my collection upto date and when it arrived, played, realising it is exactly the same album by the title "Couleurs Sur Paris". They're the same album under different names!!!
I never returned it because I like my friends to be educated in differing music styles so I passed it to a good friend. But still, bad form sir, bad form indeed. To date this has been my first and hopefully last ever complaint against one of my favourite conceptual groups to date. If you guys are reading this don't hate for my words, please just understand?
Oh and more albums along the lines of your first three albums, more Marina Celeste (and her cellphone number please?), more Madeleine Peyroux, and if you can squeeze 'em in Melanie Pain, Phoebe Kildeer, SoKo, Lali Puna and London based singers FiFi Rong & Polly Scattergood.
Perfect, thank you once again for all your efforts.
Peace.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than expected, Perfect styling, perfect fit., 18 Dec. 2014
I was so pleasantly surprised pulling this out of it's packaging, it is beautiful. I honestly never expected the material to be to such a high quality as this. Nice one Doublju for such a wonderful design of jacket with brilliant material oh and not to forget the fab high collar when zipped up.

CEL MG2-AC AC Powermini Grinder
CEL MG2-AC AC Powermini Grinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything needed for engraving etc.....Brilliant!, 18 Dec. 2014
I bought this package for a reason and I couldn't be happier with it. There is nothing needed extra in this package. Love it!

Nouvelle Vague (3CD)
Nouvelle Vague (3CD)
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from NV, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Nouvelle Vague (3CD) (Audio CD)
I have every album buy this band, they just hit the right note everytime

This Means War
This Means War
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my fav's.....everytime, 13 Dec. 2014
This review is from: This Means War (Amazon Video)
Brilliant movie, plain and simple! Buy it!

Mens Antique Short Jacket Blazer GREY (GAK08)  XXL(UK X-Large)
Mens Antique Short Jacket Blazer GREY (GAK08) XXL(UK X-Large)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful jacket but very wrong choice of fasteners, 13 Dec. 2014
I absolutely adore my jacket, it really is stunning....BUT.....they used these stupid tiny clip things to fasten it. It fastens lovely until you lean forward slightly then it comes undone, everytime. I've sent it to a tailor to adjust it using buttons instead. That'll make me dead happy I think....I hope? hehe

Carisma Men's Knitted Jacket With Hood AI-70/93 Ecru M
Carisma Men's Knitted Jacket With Hood AI-70/93 Ecru M
Offered by Trendboxx

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely material and a lovely style, 13 Dec. 2014
It's a lovely cardigan and very glad I bought it, it is a little tight but it looks gorgeous wearing it

Tazzio TZ-3570 Men's Patched Coarse Knit Winter Jumper -  Blue - Large
Tazzio TZ-3570 Men's Patched Coarse Knit Winter Jumper - Blue - Large
Offered by area2buy

5.0 out of 5 stars hard wearing & mega stylish, 13 Dec. 2014
The jumper is a perfect fit and worthy of a purchase while stocks last folks

Carisma Men's Knitted Jacket with Asymmetric Button Panel 7100 Grey L
Carisma Men's Knitted Jacket with Asymmetric Button Panel 7100 Grey L
Offered by Trendboxx

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic knitted jacket, 13 Dec. 2014
I love it. The asymmetric button panels really do work and look fabulous. Definitely recommended

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20