Profile for Patricia Currie > Reviews

Patricia Currie (Edinburgh)

Page: 1 | 2
The Soul of Discretion: Simon Serrailler Book 8
The Soul of Discretion: Simon Serrailler Book 8

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this book as much if not more than the ..., 17 Oct 2014
I enjoyed this book as much if not more than the other 7 books in the series. I have been reading 1-7 until I got to this one. It didn't disappoint! had me 'on the edge of my seat' until the end. Just sorry there isn't a book 9 for me to read yet!!! bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearway mould and algae cleaner and preventative (5litre conc save £20.00)
Clearway mould and algae cleaner and preventative (5litre conc save £20.00)
Offered by green gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product., 25 Jun 2014
I have used this product for a number of years after reading an article on how to successfully treat the problem of algae growing on wooden decking or drives. it is great for getting rid of the awful green covering , easy to use , I would recommend it to anyone.

Dust (Dr. Kay Scarpetta Book 21)
Dust (Dr. Kay Scarpetta Book 21)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book!, 9 Dec 2013
I enjoyed the book very much. Up to her usual great standard. Had you on the edge of your seat wondering if Scarpetta was going to be ok. Look forward to her next book.

Maeve's Times
Maeve's Times

5.0 out of 5 stars Maeve Binchy at her best., 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Maeve's Times (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. It had some laugh out loud moments. A varied collection of stories which were very well written . Just sad it wasn't bigger.The book scans several decades and tells the reader a lot about the author as a person as well as the writer. She was such a brilliant story teller and will be very much missed.

7.5" Computer Laptop Cake Decorations Personalised on Rice Paper - [Please use the 'Contact Seller' link to send us your personalised message for your topper.]
Offered by Fun Photo Cakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service., 1 Aug 2013
The service I received was brilliant. Ordered one day received the next. I had a problem with understanding how to personalise the decoration but it was dealt with immediately without any difficulty whatsoever. The decoration was even better than it looked on the internet. Would definitely order from this company again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 12, 2013 10:25 AM BST

Gardman Traditional Post Box Black
Gardman Traditional Post Box Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Gardman Traditional Post Box Black
I am more than happy with the post box. It is very well made and the pre-drilled holes in the back meant it was easy to fix to the gate. it is good quality and looks very smart.
It arrived very quickly, was well packed and in excellent condition. Would recommend it and the company that sent it to me. I certainly would get things from them again in the future.

Wedding Sampler Cross Stitch Kit
Wedding Sampler Cross Stitch Kit
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than I thought., 22 July 2013
This review is from: Wedding Sampler Cross Stitch Kit
I was just amazed at how quickly I received the sampler. It is as good if not better than I thought it would be. More than happy to order things again from this company.

The Kissing Gate
The Kissing Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book., 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Kissing Gate (Kindle Edition)
I have loved every book Susan Sallis has written and was not disappointed with this one either. The expression 'a good read' is tailormade for this author. I was only soory when i came to the end of it. Bring on the next one!!!

Gabriel Jackson: Beyond The Stars - Sacred Choral Works Vol II
Gabriel Jackson: Beyond The Stars - Sacred Choral Works Vol II

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 9 Dec 2012
Wonderful to sit back and listen to. A fabulous choir singing fabulous music.Perfect for relaxing to after a stressful day. Perfect for relaxing to after a good day too!!

Standing in Another Man's Grave: A John Rebus Novel (Inspector Rebus Book 18)
Standing in Another Man's Grave: A John Rebus Novel (Inspector Rebus Book 18)

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome back rebus!, 9 Dec 2012
Welcome back Rebus! I thought the book was brilliant and i liked the way Ian brought in Fox . I think (and hope) if there are more books that the two will eventually get to like each other. I like both characters. Looking forward to the next one.

Page: 1 | 2