Profile for Tony > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Draper 04679 3-Rung Steel Step Ladder
Draper 04679 3-Rung Steel Step Ladder

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper 04679 3-Rung Steel Step Ladder, 20 Dec. 2015
Nice, stable product. The top bar is definately a plus. Not as lightweight as the aluminium steps I have and that may prove a problem for some users. However, overall I am very happy with this purchase.

Stewart Gothic Hexagonal Planter, 39 cm - White Stone
Stewart Gothic Hexagonal Planter, 39 cm - White Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Stewart 39cm Gothic Hexagonal Planter, 20 Dec. 2015
These really look good with the off-white stone effect. Lightweight and easy to move around. I couldn't find what I wanted in the local garden centres and so I took a chance with these as they were relatively inexpensive. Very pleased.

Varta P23GA Pile alcaline 12 V
Varta P23GA Pile alcaline 12 V
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars Varta P23GA Pile alcaline 12 V for remote controller, 20 Dec. 2015
Can't find these items locally to power the remote for my garage door. They are a very reasonable price and work perfectly.

120W Charger for Asus N550JV N550LF N550LF-CK095H N550LF-CK108H N750JV - Original Lavolta Laptop AC Adapter Notebook Power Supply - 19V 6.3A
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars LAVOLTA charger for Asus N550, 20 Dec. 2015
I have only had this for 2 days, but it seems to be a very substantial replacement for my existing ASUS charger which seems to be 'on the blink'.
It is actually rated at a higher current than the existing charger and so runs very cool. There were cheaper alternatives but I thought that I would give this a try. So far I am very happy. I will give an update if I have problems.

The Complete Paddington Bear [DVD]
The Complete Paddington Bear [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paddington Bear

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic TV series, 17 July 2015
Brilliant classic series! I wish I could buy the BBC TV Magic Roundabout as well.

Victorian Cities: Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Middlesbrough, Melbourne, London
by Asa Briggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Asa Briggs - Victorian Cities, 17 July 2015
This is the 'classic' work on Victorian Cities. Never been bettered.

Rapesco A4 Flexi Presentation Display Book, Assorted Colours, 10 Pockets - Pack of 10

4.0 out of 5 stars Rapesco A4 Presentation display book 10 Pockets - Pack of 10, 17 July 2015
These are good value presentation folders. I am not sure how well they would stand up to repeated changes in content but this was not the purpose I bought them for. The small number of pockets makes handling much easier.

Epson Bright White Inkjet Paper, A4 Size - 500 Sheets
Epson Bright White Inkjet Paper, A4 Size - 500 Sheets

4.0 out of 5 stars Epson A4 Inljet Paper, 13 July 2015
Quite good - I have had worse - but not brilliant quality for the price.

Trademarket® New Laptop Battery for Toshiba PA3817U-1BRS fit models: Toshiba Satellite C655 L650 L650D L655 L655D L700 L745 L750 L750D L755 L755D L775 L775D (10.8v 5200mah)
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

Seidensticker Men's BD Regular Fit Button Down Short Sleeve Casual Shirt, Red (Rot 44), collar size: 15.5 (Manufacturer size: 39)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seidenseticker Short Sleeved Shirt, 13 July 2015
I like Sedensticker shirts, they're very good quality. This is the first time I have bought them via Amazon and I was pleased with the service

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6