Profile for none > Reviews

Banana Bag
Banana Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Banana Bag
I was getting tired of throwing bananas away, one moment they were not ripe then turned brown seemingly overnight. With the bag in the fridge the fruit stays fresh and edible for days.

Ultimate Protection 42" LCD Box
Ultimate Protection 42" LCD Box
Offered by Pac kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Big strong box, 16 Sept. 2013
I was surprised at the speed the items came, whilst not cheap the box is strong, the foam and roll of tape plentiful and should do the job well.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2014 12:11 AM BST

SUNWISE GREENWICH POLAFUSION SUNGLASSES (GS WHITE)
SUNWISE GREENWICH POLAFUSION SUNGLASSES (GS WHITE)
Offered by Accessory-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy but does the job, 3 Jun. 2013
These sunglasses really look the business but when they arrived I was surprised at how flimsy they were. However when I put them on I was very happy with the way they performed. They are light and comfortable so on that basis I have given four stars. Had they been a little more robust they would have got five.

Women Hold Up Half The Sky
Women Hold Up Half The Sky

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 May 2013
Lovely stuff, buy with confidence and enjoy. Ruby always does the business for me and this disc hits all the right buttons.

Orlando
Orlando
Offered by music-center

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible., 15 May 2013
This review is from: Orlando (Audio CD)
There is one track on this CD worth listening to, and that's 'coming' from Jimmy Summerville. The rest is in my opinion a mish-mash of the most disjointed puerile rubbish put on disc. Avoid it like the plague!

Listen With Your Heart (An Introduction to Oreade Music)
Listen With Your Heart (An Introduction to Oreade Music)
Offered by newagemusicstore

1.0 out of 5 stars Music for lifts?, 15 May 2013
Oh dear! Sometimes you take a chance hoping for the best and can often find a gem. Sadly this compilation isn't it. It's all a matter of taste I know but really, you would have to go a long way to find a more tedious bunch of 'melodies' than this compilation. (and I have a great deal of 'new age' type music.) Perhaps if you were to play it whilst attempting sleep it could be helpful, apart from that I wouldn't bother with this. Buy a Chris Spheeris record instead.

Maxsima - Semi Hard case - BLACK - for Canon PowerShot SX210, SX220, SX240 HS, SX260 HS, Digital Camera
Offered by Cameramarket UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product but.., 18 April 2013
Light weight and does the job okay but I should have been more attentive on reading about the case. It would have been so much better with a loop to fit on a belt. It also is a little 'fiddly' to open if you have to get a quick pic' of a subject. Having said that the loop provided is long enough to hang the camera around the neck so leaving the hands free.

Wüsthof CLASSIC IKON Santoku - 4176 / 17 cm
Wüsthof CLASSIC IKON Santoku - 4176 / 17 cm
Offered by Stainless-Steel-Styling

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 15 April 2013
This was the first Wusthof knife I purchased, since then I have bought two more which says it all really. I saw Gordon Ramsay using this model, did the research, got one and I love it. Fits nicely in the hand, is razor sharp and cuts through anything. I got a decent steel which I use each time I use the knife as I noticed chefs tend to do. Another thing I read was that only one person should sharpen knives on the steel as each does it at a different angle which tends to 'round' the edge. You can purchase Wusthof knives with confidence.

Wusthof CLASSIC Utility knife - 4066 / 12 cm
Wusthof CLASSIC Utility knife - 4066 / 12 cm
Offered by Stainless-Steel-Styling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2013
If you need a razor sharp utility knife you won't go wrong with this little gem. Buy a decent steel to go with it and it will be the handiest knife you possess!

Wusthof Classic boning knife (blade 16 cm)
Wusthof Classic boning knife (blade 16 cm)
Offered by - all4cooks

5.0 out of 5 stars mind your fingers!, 15 April 2013
I have three Wusthof knives having noticed a famous chef using one. I did some research about the best kitchen knives, found out that Germany and Japan manufactured the ones to go for. I chose Wusthof as, whilst you can pay more and perhaps there are others just as good the price wasn't bad. Expensive yes but these are really excellent knives. They fit nicely in the hand, are balanced, razor sharp and with a decent steel keep that way. I could not be more pleased, highly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3