Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Mr C Baird > Reviews

Content by Mr C Baird

Mr C Baird

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Be warned though these are not for the faint hearted each pack contains a variety of tablets none of which taste nice and some o, 1 Sept. 2014
If you are in the market for a multi vitamin then you should seriously consider these. How effective a multi vitamin is is of course a very subjective matter but I felt that these helped improved my performance while training. Be warned though these are not for the faint hearted each pack contains a variety of tablets none of which taste nice and some of which feel like you've just swallowed a tennis ball!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The leather strap is very sturdy and thicker than most watches, 1 Sept. 2014
Very please with this purchase - the watch is quite large which may put some of but was exactly what I was looking for. The leather strap is very sturdy and thicker than most watches. Overall this is a well put together time piece that looks great!

Anker Vertical Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Mouse 1000 / 1600 DPI, 5 Buttons VerticalMouse.
Offered by AnkerDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars So far I've been very happy with it although it does take a while to ..., 1 Sept. 2014
I purchased this for work and use it ever day. So far I've been very happy with it although it does take a while to adjust to and initially I found the mouse buttons quite hard to click after a while however I've become as comfortable using it as a regular mouse.

Car Windshield Mount Holder Cradle for Samsung i9300 Galaxy S3 III with MicroUSB In Car Charger
Offered by Case Guru

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great fit for my S3 although I do not use ..., 1 Sept. 2014
This is a great fit for my S3 although I do not use a case. It sticks well to the windscreen although is a little difficult to remove. Build quality is reasonable but might not be up to rough handling.

Japanese Whisky Tasting Set Whisky Tasting Set
Japanese Whisky Tasting Set Whisky Tasting Set
Offered by The Master of Malt

5.0 out of 5 stars A well loved present!, 21 April 2014
Bought as a present and it was very well received. He enjoyed the different whisky's and was able to sample ones that he had never tried before. I was nicely packaged and made an excellent gift.