Profile for Katie > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
The Gro Company Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 14 May 2016
Does exactly as described! Blocks out the light, sticks to the window, can be easily removed. A lifesaver when it starts to get light at 4am where we are and our children like to get up with the light!

ReadyBed My Little Pony Airbed and Sleeping Bag In One
ReadyBed My Little Pony Airbed and Sleeping Bag In One

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 May 2016
It's rare that I write negative reviews but in this case I completely don't understand how these beds can be so highly rated! I bought a Spider-Man and my little pony one for my children as a temporary bed solution while we are in temporary accommodation after just moving countries. They loved the look of them and they do look nice really bright and colourful. But neither of my children (4 and a half and almost 3) can sleep in them and we can't sleep either when they are in them!!. I ve tried all sorts of levels of inflation but they are really noisy! Every time they move they wake me up and they often disturb themselves. Both children fall out of them and have done every single night since we got them just over a week ago. Often the bed flips as they fall out so we find them asleep on the hard wooden floor with the bed on top of them! Would be funny if we hadn't just wasted 50 quid! The pumps supplied are rubbish and one is already broken. My daughter often wets the bed and it's annoying that you have to deflate the bed to get the cover off easily. A positive point is that the covers do seem to wash well (and dry quickly!- the benefit of synthetic material).

ReadyBed Marvel Spider-Man Airbed and Sleeping Bag In One
ReadyBed Marvel Spider-Man Airbed and Sleeping Bag In One

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 May 2016

Dolphin Blue SwimFin
Dolphin Blue SwimFin
Offered by First Child Safety

2.0 out of 5 stars why does it not work for us!!!???, 11 Aug. 2015
I'm so gutted that this just does not work for us! So many positive reviews and happy swimming children. I bought this for my daughter over a year ago when she was almost 3 and it was just too big for her, now at 4, I still cannot fasten the straps tight enough to support her. Do I have a dodgy one!? She is slim, but in no way abnormally so. She just ends up with the fin bobbing up around neck level and failing to even keep her head above water. She now hates it and refuses to even try it. I ll keep it for my son but he's just as skinny as she is so i don't have much hope. Guess its good for older/ bigger children.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2016 8:06 PM GMT

Learning Resources All About Me Family Counters Bag of 24
Learning Resources All About Me Family Counters Bag of 24

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Aug. 2015
My children aged 3 and half and 2 love these. Absolutely endless fun and imagination with them especially when combined with play doh! The 'faults' with our packet were 2 yellow men instead of a man and woman and a red girl with half a leg, but these became a family with 2 dads and a girl who has been in an accident, adding to the toy!

Lot de 20 piles bouton haute qualité AG10 LR54 LR1130 L1131 SR1130W 389 G10
Lot de 20 piles bouton haute qualité AG10 LR54 LR1130 L1131 SR1130W 389 G10
Offered by Sale2Save-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 4 Aug. 2015
Amazing value since was struggling to pay less than 5 pounds for 2 of these on the high street. They work- though I will have to update concerning how long they go for- kids are very happy to have their musical books singing again!

Playdoh Ultimate Rainbow Pack
Playdoh Ultimate Rainbow Pack
Offered by santa's helpers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for older ones but better to get the little pots with less colours for little ones., 14 July 2015
Same brilliant play doh as always but I realized after i bought this particular set that it is not really the best idea for smaller children. For older kids who like to make brilliant pieces of art it would be perfect but for my 2 and 3.5 year old, the amount provided for each colour is very small to roll it out and use pastry cutters on etc so we ended up having to mix the colours (getting dull purple) which kind of defies the point of getting this set, especially because you don't get the great little storage boxes as you often do. Without these pots the play dough also went dry a lot quicker, despite me storing them in a plastic tub.

Birkenstock Classic Mayari Vegan  Women's Thong Sandals  Green (Green), 6 UK (39 EU)
Birkenstock Classic Mayari Vegan Women's Thong Sandals Green (Green), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great as always!, 14 July 2015
My third pair of birkenstocks. Normal leather Mayari first, then leather arizona both of which were so worn they fell apart, both with 2 years of hard use. Definitely prefer the mayari over the arizona for both comfort and the way they look- they let more air to your feet too! I was attracted to the vegan shoes both due to the fact I'm a vegetarian but also because I wanted some nice non shiny ones straight away and Amazon did not have any leather ones in my size in stock! The vegan material is softer and feels great, though I will have to update this review in a year or so because I had been expecting it to be made of fake leather, but this is not the case- more like tough felt, so I'm not sure if it will be as durable as the leather shoe. Looks great though so fingers crossed it holds out for the 2 years or more!

Butterflies in November (C-Format Trade Paperback)
Butterflies in November (C-Format Trade Paperback)
by Auður Ava Ólafsdóttir

5.0 out of 5 stars Very welcomed gift, 20 Feb. 2015
Got this as a gift for my sister and was told it was an amazing read

Jumbo Easy Grip Tweezers Pack of 6
Jumbo Easy Grip Tweezers Pack of 6
Offered by Just Childsplay

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 20 Feb. 2015
Very nice bright colours but even I struggle to pick something up with these they are so stiff, maybe we got a faulty batch or something, but there is no way my 3 year old can press hard enough to close them, and nor can our 7 year old neighbour. They are pretty massive too, too big for a 3 year olds hands so only consider for a lot older kid - though I'm not sure how much interest a much older child would get out of them. However, they get the 2 star and not one because they can 'zip- wire' down a piece of string very well, else I would have given them away!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5