Profile for Lucy Bailey > Reviews

Lucy Bailey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A4 Garden Stake Blackboard (H: 297mm x W: 210mm) Stake H 600mm
A4 Garden Stake Blackboard (H: 297mm x W: 210mm) Stake H 600mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wedding signage and are standing the test of time, 3 Nov. 2013
I ordered these to use are bar signage at my wedding.

They arrived well packaged and on time.

They are exactly as described and having been used twice since, are standing up to the test of time.

I order some similar ones from a separate supplier and found these to be far more sturdy.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the cheapest - but good value for money, 3 Nov. 2013
These weren't the cheapest product out there, but they have lasted well and have done the job. There are certainly cheaper options but I would say these provide good value for money.

Portmeirion Sophie Conran 12 Piece Dinner Set White
Portmeirion Sophie Conran 12 Piece Dinner Set White
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning crockery for my new house!!, 3 Nov. 2013
I love the Sophie Conran range and have been lucky enough to get a full set for my new house.

The quality is excellent and I think this is a timeless classic that will look excellent in any kitchen for years to come - depending on how many I break in the mean time :-)

I shopped around online and found the best prices at the time to be Amazon; though this may have changed now.

Sophie Conran for Portmeirion - White Espresso Cup & Saucer  Set of 2, 0.08 litre
Sophie Conran for Portmeirion - White Espresso Cup & Saucer Set of 2, 0.08 litre
Offered by Placemats

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning crockery for my new house!!, 3 Nov. 2013

Portmeirion Sophie Conran Mugs White 0.35ltr (Set of 4)
Portmeirion Sophie Conran Mugs White 0.35ltr (Set of 4)
Offered by China Chaps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning crockery for my new house!!, 3 Nov. 2013

Be a Free Range Human: Escape the 9-5, Create a Life You Love and Still Pay the Bills
by Marianne Cantwell

5.0 out of 5 stars For anyone questioning their current career or thinking about going off the beaten path, 3 Nov. 2013
Thinking about changing your career or just stuck in a rut ... then I would strongly recommend this.

This isn't a load of motivational fluff - there are a lot of useful ideas for everyone to apply.

Have been a fan of the blog for a while and this book is an excellent extension of that.

Inspire HY633113 Set of 4 Brown Faux Leather Patchwork Placemats
Inspire HY633113 Set of 4 Brown Faux Leather Patchwork Placemats

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful - looks like the picture and does what it says on the tin, 3 Nov. 2013
These were a temporary, cheap and cheerful addition to our dining room.

Arrived exactly as described and so far are lasting well.

They are never going to be the most stylish but all in all good value for money.

Inspire HY633137 Set of 4 Brown Faux Leather Patchwork Coasters
Inspire HY633137 Set of 4 Brown Faux Leather Patchwork Coasters

These were a temporary, cheap and cheerful addition to our dining room.

Arrived exactly as described and so far are lasting well.

Topstar Sitness 40 Fitness Swivel Chair with Three-Dimensionally Moveable Seat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent chair - well built, comfortable & good value for money, 3 Nov. 2013
This chair is very study and well built whilst also being easy to assemble.
It provides much more support than my previous office chair and is much more adjustable.
Expensive, but all in all good value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2014 10:04 AM BST