Profile for Lorna Morgan > Reviews

Content by Lorna Morgan

Lorna Morgan "Lorna & Leo" (Wales UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Halloween window stickers
Halloween window stickers

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 16 Nov. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Halloween window stickers (Toy)
Arrived speedily but it was folded and therefore creased in the middle and also there was a scratch right down the middle of it. Expensive for what it was worth £1 but no more. I would not recommend it!

Goodnight Moon
Goodnight Moon
by Margaret Wise Brown
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Goonight Moon., 12 July 2010
This review is from: Goodnight Moon (Board book)
I have twin sons now 24 months who just adore this book. They tear across the room with it and thrust it at me and as I slowly read each line they point at all the items in the picture, they turn the chunky pages in anticipation for the next. GOODNIGHT, MOUSE, HOUSE, MOON, CHAIR, BEAR, Kittens, Mittens etc!
At first I thought it's not much of a story to it but it's all in the telling, I lower my voice and slow down the pace towards the end to set the quiet sleepy tone and they love the way the little rabbit is saying goodnight to all the things in his bedroom.
After reading it so many times they can finish my sentences.
My copy is tattered and I will need to buy another as it's a huge favourite and they are still not bored with it. It's just long enough for them to stay for the whole book before grabbing the next favourite "Guess How Much I love You".
Lorna Morgan
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 26, 2010 5:11 AM BST

Robeez Infant/Toddler Oxford Bootie
Robeez Infant/Toddler Oxford Bootie

5.0 out of 5 stars My first & favourite, 19 July 2009
I love them, they stay on, looked fantastic with all my sons outfits and washed well so don't be put off by white.
The soles allowed some traction when cruising about and also kept my sons feet warm on colder days. Perfect gift and once you start to buy these you won't stop. I wish this design was available in 18-24 as I would use them indoors as slippers.

Robeez Infant/Toddler Anchor Bootie
Robeez Infant/Toddler Anchor Bootie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Feet, 19 July 2009
I have twin sons and they both have been very active little boys. My first Robeez were a gift and I could not believe how lovely and soft they were and how much they kept my sons feet warm when we were out and about. Socks always fell off but not with the Robeez on. They STAY ON! Once my boys started to crawl, I immediately went and bought the next size and now I am onto my 18-24 month. I cannot recommend them more. There are imitations out there but I wouldn't bother with them, there are enough fantastic designs for everyone here. I especially liked the little white ones (like little sports shoe) and would love to see more white and unisex so I can buy for friends who expecting and choose not to know the gender of their babies. Apart form that 100% fantastic product.

Yankee Candle Small Jar Candle, Baby Powder
Yankee Candle Small Jar Candle, Baby Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Baby Gift, 20 Dec. 2008
I was given this when my son was born and I burned it in his nursery, it was just lovely smelled of baby and even now when I burn it it takes me back to when he was tiny. I never used actual baby powder on him but this candle is just such a clean smell and lovely for a nursery. These candles are strongly scented and this really does fill the home so you won't be disappointed.I recommend getting it in medium or large though becasue the smaller ones are expensive.

ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT
ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Booster, 20 Mar. 2008
This review is from: ON THE GO BOOSTER SEAT (Toy)
My 2.5 year old is still using this, we have ditched our high-chair and we use this every day around the table in the dining room instead. Fantastic for travelling and it is wipe clean but I have to admit I have taken out the inflatable and the hard boards and washed it in my machine on a hand wash cycle then hung it up to dry and it comes out beautifully.
My son feels all grown up in it and it gets him quite close to the table so he can play and eat. It is pretty easy to fit onto most chairs as long as they have a sturdy back to them.

Goodnight, Goodnight
Goodnight, Goodnight
by Eve Rice

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleepy Time Book, 15 Oct. 2006
This review is from: Goodnight, Goodnight (Hardcover)
A gift for my 15-month-old boy, this book is lovely. It's the story of Goodnight and its pages show the street and people getting ready for goodnight. I feel sleepy reading it and it certainly is a must have for little ones nighttime routine. The book is approximately A4 size and it has big print for older children to read by themselves too.

Tomy Winnie The Pooh Moonlight Dreamshow
Tomy Winnie The Pooh Moonlight Dreamshow
Offered by Toys center di Sofia

4.0 out of 5 stars Pooh Bear Lullaby, 5 Oct. 2006
This was one of many on the market and I can't compare them but my boy loves this projector. The box has a very misleading image on the front, it is basically a little projector with a reel that goes around until it knocks itself off playing a little tune. The area is in a circle spot on your ceiling and it certainly doesn't span the walls of the room as the box image suggested. I can see why some parents would be disappointed in seeing this. There is a quiet low whirr of the projector moving and this shouldn't really be there in today's technical world but it doesn't seem to bother my son at all and I certainly have no problem with it myself. The tune is the classic Pooh music and the images are a little repetitive but that's what babies like - repetition. So there you have it, the baby loves it so it's a winner.

100 First Words to Say with Your Baby
100 First Words to Say with Your Baby
by Edwina Riddell

4.0 out of 5 stars More than 100 - Sweet Book, 5 Oct. 2006
This book is an adorably illustrated; the images are sweet and easy for any little one to identify the objects and the written word next to them.
It is a lovely size but I do wish that it came a more of a board book style as my 15 month old has a thing for tearing pages so I can't allow him to "read" it alone without the risk of it getting eaten. It doesn't baby the words like bird is bird and not birdie and rabbit is rabbit not bunny etc.
Really sweet, I am very pleased with it and I think my son and I are going to have a lot of fun with it.

TOMY Aquafun Octopals
TOMY Aquafun Octopals

5.0 out of 5 stars Octopals - Squirty Fun With My Boy, 14 Sept. 2006
I always bath with my baby and he has loved these little squirty octopals since he had them at 5 months, they, fill up nice and easy, easy for little hands to hold and squeeze I love the shocked look on his face when he manages to get me with one.

Only bad thing is the lilly-pad is quite big and the little babes don't stay on it well, it gets discarded. Also if you leave the octopals with any water in them then after a week on Holiday you need to soak them in PHP to get rid of the mossy green goop inside them. It washes away fine if you know what to look for.

Page: 1 | 2