Profile for RebRuth > Reviews

Content by RebRuth

RebRuth (Edinburgh, Scotland)

One-Dish Vegan: More Than 150 Soul-Satisfying Recipes for Easy and Delicious One-Bowl and One-Plate Dinners
by Robin Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes, easy to follow, 17 Jun. 2014
I really like this cookbook - one-pot meals suit me very well, and there are loads of creative ideas in here with influences from all over the world. I especially like the chilli section, with lots of different variations, and the vegan creole recipes. The American-style measurements and wording is a bit annoying, but not too off-putting.

Citronic 180.263UK Compact Dj Laptop Stand
Citronic 180.263UK Compact Dj Laptop Stand
Offered by Simply Sound Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars heavy and clumsy, 17 Jun. 2014
The laptop stand was very heavy and clumsy - there are far better laptop stands on the market. I returned it.

Acer Aspire S3-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook (4GB RAM, 500GB HDD)
Acer Aspire S3-391 13.3-inch Ultrabook (4GB RAM, 500GB HDD)

5.0 out of 5 stars laptop, 18 Sept. 2013
It's a great laptop, I'm really happy with it. The only disadvantage is that the battery life could be longer, but it's light and the keyboard is nice to use, and it starts up very quickly. I'm pleased with it.

Loose Ends
Loose Ends
by Guy Cullen

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic read!, 6 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Loose Ends (Paperback)
I was given this book as a present, and I read it all in one go - couldn't put it down. The characters are great, very realistic and believeable, you find yourself rooting for the main character against all your better judgement. The story is fast paced and surprising - although the ending is perhaps inevitable, I didn't see it coming. A really great read - I'll be buying copies for all my friends.