Profile for tjtmilnthorpe@hotmail.com > Reviews

Content by tjtmilnthorpe@...

tjtmilnthorpe@hotmail.com (UK)

Watership Down (Puffin Audiobooks)
Watership Down (Puffin Audiobooks)
by Richard Adams
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 May 2002
A fantastic story lovingly brought to life. Andrew Sachs is a wonderful reader, and gives each character life.The music in this is lovely, and adds to the drama. It is a pity that its been abridged, but this has to be one of the best audiobooks ever! Buy it!

Theme Park Inc.
Theme Park Inc.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Park Experience!, 12 Jan 2002
This review is from: Theme Park Inc. (Video Game)
I own all the other theme park games, and I was excited when this came out. However, when I started to play, I found it really slow going{especially the loading time} and the graphics were rubbish. I tried to change the graphics from the menu, but I still get get the best out of it. So Iam dissapointed. What I can do is good though. Itsalso a shame that they have no video clips like Theme Park World. For PC that are really powerful only! I ahve a pentium 450hz and it is very slow!

Toshiba SD210E Silver DVD Player
Toshiba SD210E Silver DVD Player

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best players, 2 Jan 2002
pros
Great Sound
Great quality pictures
No jolts in the film
It even looks good!
Adequate price
cons
Can be noisy to load alot of the time, but this lasts only seconds
altogether, a fantastic buy.

The Sims: House Party Expansion Pack (PC CD)
The Sims: House Party Expansion Pack (PC CD)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

4.0 out of 5 stars SIMply lovely..., 4 Nov 2001
The party of the year for the game of the year!
Lots of new furniture,walls and tiles to mess around with here. Invite friends round for a birthday or christmas party, or even halloween!
Every fan of the sims is bound to enjoy this. It is lots of fun to play, but, however, I still don't think there is enough here to say that the game is brilliant value. There isn't enough here for it to cost the £20 I paid for it. £15 would have been better, but its a brilliant expansion pack all the same!