Profile for Pat > Reviews

FoneM8 - Samsung Galaxy S3 Gel Skin Case Cover - Clear
Offered by Simply-Fones
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok..., 16 Aug 2013
If fits very well and does protect the phone, but the clear plastic is getting yellow with time. I have had this case for almost a year now, it still works but it makes my white phone look yellow.

pH Test Strips for Urine and Saliva (100 strips)
pH Test Strips for Urine and Saliva (100 strips)
Offered by UniStore
Price: 8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, 16 Aug 2013
I'm not sure these strips work correctly. Each strip has 2 squares with different colours on them. You have to dip the strip in the liquid you want to test and then read the results comparing the colours on both squares to the colour chart provided on the box. However, the colours on the strips never match both colours on the same column of the colour chart on the box. For example: the top square matches the colour on ph 6.5 but the bottom square matches the colour on ph 5.75 so I never know exactly what the ph result is. I don't trust these and I'm going to buy strips that have only one square to read to avoid this sort of confusion.

Eddingtons Magnetic Kitchen Timer, Green
Eddingtons Magnetic Kitchen Timer, Green
Offered by Colanders FBA
Price: 5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Good timer, 16 Aug 2013
What can I say? It does what it's supposed to do! It's a digital timer that you can stick to metal surfaces. The beep is quite loud so it's quite handy when you leave the timer in the kitchen and go to the living room to watch tv. You can hear the beep all over the house. Very good product for the money. Can't fault it.

Now Foods 648mg Betaine HCL Capsules - Pack of 120 Capsules
Now Foods 648mg Betaine HCL Capsules - Pack of 120 Capsules
Offered by united care
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 16 Aug 2013
I've been using these for a few months now. I have tried other brands but they were not as good. I take some capsules with each meal, depending on the amount of protein in the meal and my problem with reflux has gone since I started taking them. I have bought this brand a few times and I don't intend to try other brands as I know that this one works very well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2014 8:35 AM GMT

Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)
Gray Justice (Tom Gray #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good to begin with, 16 Aug 2013
I really enjoyed this book. The author creates a very tense and interesting atmosphere in a very easy to read story, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed with the end of it as I thought it was a bit abrupt.

Health Mate 10 Parameter Professional/ GP Urinalysis Multisticks Urine Strip Test Stick Strips - Pack of 100 Strips
Price: 11.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, 16 Aug 2013
I use these mainly to test urine ph and ketones. They work a treat, are very easy to use and to read the results. Will definitely buy them again.

Tuff-Luv 'ZipNGo' holster / telescopic style / Top-loader case for digital SLR camera in size: 1 / colour: Grey / compatible with (Panasonic Lumix FZ50 / L1 / FZ18 / L10KEB-K / FZ8 / DMC-GH1 / FZ38 / GF1 / DMC-G2 / DMC-G10 / FZ100 / FZ45 / LX5 / DMC-GF2 / DMC-GH2 / GH3 / G3 G5 G3 / G3TWIN-2012 / GX1 GF5 / FZ48 / FZ150 / GH1)
Offered by Tuff-Luv
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Aug 2013
Bought this for my panasonic DMC-FZ8 camera. Not only the camera fits in it but the charger and the charger cable as well. It has a small zipped pocket inside, perfect to store memory cards and a bigger pocket on the back where I store the case strap (haven't used the strap yet). The bag itself is well padded and I'm sure it protects the camera very well. I'm very pleased with this product.

100 x Home Health UK 28G Lancets - Manufacturer Confirmed Fully Compatible Lancets for PiC Indolor, Microlet, Freestyle, Abbott, One Touch , SD and many more..
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 16 Aug 2013
Does what it says on the tin. Works fine on my lancing device. Good value for money. Will definitely buy again.

50 Strips - SD Codefree Blood Glucose Monitor/Monitoring Test/Testing Kit Replacement Strips
Price: 8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't had any problems, 16 Aug 2013
I'm not diabetic and I don't test my blood sugar very often but every time I test it these strips seem to give an accurate result. Just be aware that once you opened you will have to use up all the strips in the bottle within 6 months.

Codefree Blood Glucose Monitor/Monitoring Test/Testing Kit+Strips+Lancets+Case - in mmol/L
Price: 15.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 16 Aug 2013
Very easy to use and prefect for my needs. I am not diabetic but I've been advised to test my blood sugar once in a while. I found this product very easy to use and the readings seem to be ok. Just be aware that the testing strips only lasts for 6 months after opening so if you don't use many strips (like me) you shouldn't stock on them or buy more than you would use within 6 months. The testing strip are very good value.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4