Profile for David. > Reviews

Content by David.

David.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy bit of kit!, 20 Jan 2012
Got this from my wife as a Christmas present, I spend a lot of time in my car so needed a way of making/receiving calls whilst driving. It hooked up to my iPhone within seconds and I put it straight on my sun visor. It turns itself off when you get out the car and then back on when you jump in as to not waste battery. Only had it a few weeks but Im impressed so far!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrreat!, 20 Jan 2012
New Years Resolution was to eat healthier, this cooks all my meat and drains the fat as it does!

Similar to the 14181 but had to buy it in black!

West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Album, 11 Aug 2009
Ive been following Kasabian since the early days and this album cements them as one of the greatest present day bands. Strong through out, not really any weak tracks. A must have for any CD collection...

Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder
Veho VCC-003 Muvi Micro DV Camcorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Trackdays, 11 Aug 2009
Bought this a few weeks ago along with the extreme sports pack but only had chance to really get to grips with them this weekend at my Lotus Car Clubs Trackday. It easily slotted on the front grille, almost too easily that I was worried Id finish my session and it wouldnt be there any more but low and behold it was still there, strong and sturdy.

Another thing I was a little bit worried about was image quality, and the effects from vibrations from the road but it turned out pretty good. Easily good enough to stick on youtube and post on the Lotus forum. One last thing mentioning, there is a small clear sticker over the lense, I presume its there to protect it but its so small I didnt even notice it at first until my mate pointed it out.

All in all a really good little product, the pictures dont really do the size justice, it really is tiny. Also I didnt realise it was actually finished in an alloy metal, I guess I expected a plastic. 5/5
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2010 12:04 PM BST

VAA-003 USB Mains plug charger
VAA-003 USB Mains plug charger
Offered by Refresh Cartridges

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 1 April 2009
Originally bought this for my Veho MP5 Player, however also works on my wifes Iphone and my sons Ipod Touch. Read somewhere its compatible with sat navs as well but havent tested it yet. Comes in really handy when we go away as we only need to take one plug with us as its USB its universal so fits with all our devices. Really happy, and for something so cheap. 5/5