Profile for Mrs. K. J. Fisher > Reviews

Content by Mrs. K. J. Fisher

Mrs. K. J. Fisher (South Yorkshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Seksy Wrist Wear by Sekonda Women's Quartz Watch with Mother of Pearl Dial Analogue Display and Silver Coloured Bracelet 4895.37
Price: 99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, 15 Feb 2013
I had been looking at this watch before Christmas, but thought it was quite expensive compared to other Seksy watches I had bought in the past. (I have got 4 others) But I decided to take the plunge and buy it and I haven't been disappointed! As soon as I opened the box and it caught the light it really sparkled. Overall this is a lovely watch and would suit anyone similar to me that loves sparkly jewellery.

Gucci Guilty for Her Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml
Gucci Guilty for Her Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 50 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 34.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Perfume, 13 Feb 2013
I decided to try this perfume after reading other reviews on Amazon. I wasn't disappointed. It is a lovely smell, quite hard to describe. I usually go for citrus smelling perfumes as I prefer those as opposed to floral ones. It is a really nice fresh smell and I tend to keep it for when I go out or on a special occasion. Overall I would say I would buy this perfume again. The price on Amazon was very good, so that is why I bought it from here and not another website. I would buy from this seller again in the future as I received excellent customer service.

Top Gear: 100 Fastest Cars
Top Gear: 100 Fastest Cars
by Matt Master
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 28 Nov 2012
I have ordered this as a Christmas present for my Top Gear mad 11 year old son. I am sure that he will love it though as looking through it, it has some great photos and information about all the cars that he admires on the show.

Fisher-Price World of Little People Michael And His Rescue Rig
Fisher-Price World of Little People Michael And His Rescue Rig
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy, 28 Nov 2012
I have ordered this for my son for Christmas, so he hasn't had the chance to play with it yet. It seems quite sturdy so should be fine and I like the fact that it makes fire engine sounds, which I am sure he will love!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice phone case, 28 Nov 2012
I ordered this for my son's mobile phone as he had a sock cover before. This is more sturdy and protects his phone a lot better. He seems really pleased with it.

Ruby Shoo Women's O Hara Lace Black Ankle Strap Heels 08233 7 UK
Ruby Shoo Women's O Hara Lace Black Ankle Strap Heels 08233 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Shoes, 28 Nov 2012
I ordered these shoes as I wanted some black shoes to wear when I go for a night out. Most shoes have peep toes, so when I came across these that haven't I was really pleased. I ordered these as they make a change from just plain black. The flowers on the front look really nice. Overall I am really pleased with these shoes and both my husband and son commented on them when I first tried them on, something that they don't usually do!

Top Gear Stig Tested Single Duvet
Top Gear Stig Tested Single Duvet

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bedding, 10 Nov 2012
Have bought this for my 11 year old son who is an avid Top Gear fan. It is good quality and has washed really well. Looks really nice on his bed! Was an excellent price too!

Top Gear: The Cool 500: The coolest cars ever made
Top Gear: The Cool 500: The coolest cars ever made
by Matt Master
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 10 Nov 2012
I have bought this as a Christmas present for my car mad 11 year old son. He watches all the Top Gear programmes on tv and so I am sure he will love looking through this book.

Aston Martin One-77 Poster Print A3 420x297mm AM47A3
Aston Martin One-77 Poster Print A3 420x297mm AM47A3
Offered by CARPRINTS
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice poster, 10 Nov 2012
My 11year old son went on Amazon and wanted to buy this with his pocket money. He is mad on Top Gear and I assume he must have seen the car on there and really liked it. The poster is of good quality and was well packaged.

Scooby-Doo: Pirates Ahoy [DVD] [2006]
Scooby-Doo: Pirates Ahoy [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Scooby Doo
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good dvd, 10 Nov 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old son who really likes watching Scooby on the tv. He has watched it a couple of times and seems to enjoy it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5