Profile for woohoo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Terraria
Terraria

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok..., 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Terraria (App)
Well , at the start it was fun ... but then it got boring . The tutorial doesn't tell you enough , I was so confused about mining and monsters and everything . I prefer minecraft pocket edition , although I can't really compare them because three d and two d... I guess you might like it but I just don't . You can only have a few worlds , it's difficult to build anything big ,I just don't like it....

Oh and I got it for free anyway !

Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)
Don't Tap The White Tile (Piano Tiles)

5.0 out of 5 stars ADDICTIVE, 13 Sept. 2014
One of my friends had this app and I was pretty good and I found it fun =) so I decided to get it on my kindle fire Hd ... I find this app fun but extremely addictive , I think it's really great that there are so many different modes and colours!!! Get this app , it's awesome. 10/10

Ravensword: Shadowlands
Ravensword: Shadowlands

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Ravensword: Shadowlands (App)
I got this app when Amazon were giving out free apps... It is very fun , i am really bad though and stuck really early on but from what ive seen i think you should get it!!! =) 9/10

Maps for Minecraft PE
Maps for Minecraft PE

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Maps for Minecraft PE (App)
This app works just like it says on the tin!!! I have a kindle fire hd and its works perfectly . This app has a range of maps from Super Mario 64 to a huge theme park!! This app is just what I was looking for-! =) 11/10

GET THIS APP RIGHT NOW IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

BlockLauncher
BlockLauncher

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: BlockLauncher (App)
it is quite confusing , but i have worked it out .

If i change my skin to mario , for example , on servers people cant tell i have the skin but from my ppint of view everyone is mario!!!!I have onlyhad this app for a day though.
a good skins app is called 'skins for minecraft pe' it works well with block launcher . the screen shots work fine and save!
so get this app ONLY IF YOU HAVE MINECRAFT PE FULL
basicly when you click on block launcher it loads up minecraft with the added stuff
I have a skins app that works on block launcher demo , it is called ' skins for mimercraft

BeFunky Photo Editor & Collage Maker
BeFunky Photo Editor & Collage Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars I love dis app, 14 Jun. 2014
Befunky is great photo editor and ever since the update it is amazing you can now remove red eye , change eye colour , add lipstick , remove spots and wrinkles and there are more fonts to write on your photos with !!!(there's loads more as well)

This app is basically a free simpler version of Photoshop !! So get this app now!!!!

P.S I have a kindle fire so ....yeah

Planet of Cubes : Survival Multiplayer
Planet of Cubes : Survival Multiplayer

3.0 out of 5 stars waaaa, 1 May 2014
This game looks good and my brother has it ....but I have KINDLE FIRE HD and it says you do not own this app .....AMAZON I WANT A REFUND NOW !!!!!!!!!!

Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) - multiplayer shooter with skin creator
Pixel Gun 3D (Pocket Edition) - multiplayer shooter with skin creator

5.0 out of 5 stars A REVIEW, 27 April 2014
This app is amazing ... there are several modes ; campaign , survival and multiplayer. You can make your own skin after you earn 45 coins (in game) I love it .

The only problem is that it sometimes gets stuck on the loading bar , but it is so good it gets 5 stars anyway ..

GET THIS GAME NOW

Minecraft - Pocket Edition
Minecraft - Pocket Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Minecraft - Pocket Edition (App)
Minecraft pocket edition is worth the money ... chances are you know what you can get so I'll tell you what you can't get : cameras , saddles , villagers , monster spawners and jungle trees .

I'd recommend getting It.

The only thing I'm annoyed about is now if you download it you get 250 free amazon coins :( so you should download it .
There is an app for getting extra stuff (some of it doesn't work ) which is called pocketinveditor ... I have this and it is amazing .

Survivalcraft
Survivalcraft

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Survivalcraft (App)
Survival craft is good . It doesn't have monsters instead it has a range of animals ,It's controls could be improved it is slightly laggy and glitchy. I played this for a while before I got minecraft. It has a list of how to make everything and how to do things such as horse riding ... you can generate flat worlds which is good for creative.
Overall I would recommend this app .

Page: 1 | 2