Profile for Lizzie1 > Reviews

Silicone Bra Strap Cushions Non-slip Shoulder Pad
Offered by eforlife8
Price: 1.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective., 1 May 2014
Easy to use, comfortable and very effective. I am so pleased I bought these as I no longer have to put up with my bra straps slipping off my shoulders.

Clover Patchwork Templates Set of 7 - Triangles & Hexagons
Clover Patchwork Templates Set of 7 - Triangles & Hexagons
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery
Price: 5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 7 Feb 2014
I am really pleased with these templates which have made my cutting out process so much quicker. It is so helpful to have the cutting line and folding line already marked. I would not hesitate to recommend.

Clothes Folder ADULT BLUE
Clothes Folder ADULT BLUE
Offered by ASC
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Folding clothes is becoming addictive, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Clothes Folder ADULT BLUE
I just love this product. It has made sorting out all my clothes into a pleasure rather than a chore and my drawers have never looked so tidy. I keep it with my ironing board and fold as I go so I shall never be in a mess again. Fantastic.

Staedtler Noris Club Aquarell 144 10NC24 Watercolour Pencils - Asstorted Colours (Pack of 24 + Paint Brush)
Price: 7.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Good selection of colours, 7 Feb 2014
These are lovely watercolour pencils which are well packaged and very good quality. I think they are excellent value for the money and would not hesitate to recommend for any artist.

Cultured Freshwater 7mm White Pearl Silver (925) Stud earrings, presented in an attractive satin silk pouch with a gift card
Offered by Pearls Paradise
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful cultured pearls, 7 Feb 2014
A really lovely pair of earrings, just the right size and beautifully presented in a presentation bag. I could not be more delighted with the product which offered excellent value for the price. Delivered really promptly and in very secure packaging. I was most impressed with everything and will certainly buy from this company again.

The Far Pavilions
The Far Pavilions
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Far Pavilions (Kindle Edition)
I have really enjoyed this book which combines history, romance and adventure all in one. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend it.

The Railway Data File
The Railway Data File
by unkown

5.0 out of 5 stars My railway "anorak" husband loves it, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Railway Data File (Hardcover)
My husband often has his head buried in this book. The illustrations are excellent and there are lots of facts and figures without it being a dry read.

Sealfresh Large Round Cake Storer 12.8l
Sealfresh Large Round Cake Storer 12.8l
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 11.83

5.0 out of 5 stars The largest cake storer I could find., 21 Jun 2013
I needed a container to store the bottom tier of a wedding cake while it matured. This item easily took my 12" cake. I was also pleased that it was really deep and the lip on the lid laid flat so that the cake could be slipped off easily. Would not hesitate to recommend. Could value.

Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make)
Sugar Flowers (Twenty to Make)
by Lisa Slatter
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good clear instructions, 13 April 2013
A well illustrated book with good clear instructions which I have found very useful not only for making the flowers but also for colouring them. The butterflies at the back of the book are also enchanting.

COA DOG PYRAMID
COA DOG PYRAMID
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really sturdy, 13 April 2013
This review is from: COA DOG PYRAMID (Misc.)
I bought for my cocker spaniel puppy who loves it. It is extremely sturdy and provides excellent stimulation for him. I do find it slightly noisy against a ceramic floor but don't find this a major issue.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4