Profile for emjv1 > Reviews

emjv1

Home N Play Deluxe Hamster Cage
Home N Play Deluxe Hamster Cage

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst cage I ever bought, 15 Aug. 2011
This cage is awful, does not fit together at all, I had to bend it to get it to fit in the base & now have big gaps at the sides which I'm hoping my hamster can't fit through (a dwarf would easily though). The doors are not secure at all & neither are the clips at the sides & there is no way I can take the cage off the base to clean it as it will come apart & I'll have to fight to put it on again. Please don't buy this cage, it is by far the worst I have come across.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2011 8:53 AM GMT

Rotastak Pink Palace Small Animal Housing
Rotastak Pink Palace Small Animal Housing

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink Palace, 10 Aug. 2011
Although it took me an hour and a half to put together (yes really) it looks gorgeous and my 7yr old loves it as does her new arrival,he has no problem accessing all the levels,even the top one I thought there was no way he could :) Only problem I find is he drags all his food into the tunnels to store it & its hell getting them apart to clean out. Other than that a great buy.