Profile for ED Mann > Reviews

Content by ED Mann

ED Mann "Sewflakes" (Milton Keynes)

Page: 1 | 2
New Looxs Bolsa Rear Pannier Mounted Cycle Bag / Shoulder Bag (Black)
New Looxs Bolsa Rear Pannier Mounted Cycle Bag / Shoulder Bag (Black)
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag shame about the zip, 15 Sep 2014
My daughter loved this bag but the zip went the first time she use it!

Juice Yourself Slim: Lose Weight Without Dieting: The Healthy Way to Lose Weight Without Dieting
by Jason Vale

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but the publisher could have done better !, 15 Sep 2014
The book is repetative but the diet is good, easy to follow and you don't feel hungry. I didn't lose anything like the 7lb it says you will but at least I felt I was doing something. The soups have been a big hit with my daughter who seems to love them.
The down side is that the recipies are not on the page numbers they say they are plus as you need to follow them them would be good if the book actually stayed open at the page you needed it to without having to wedge it under something to keep the page for you. Also as you are dealing with juice it would have been a good idea to make it so that you could wipe it clean!

Her Teddy Bear - Complete Collection
Her Teddy Bear - Complete Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars The only problem with this is that it was too short!!, 17 Dec 2013
Fun story, easy to read the only trouble was it was over before it began, I had ready both books before I realised it!

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 17 Dec 2013
A bit confusing to start with but I kept with it and even though you could aticipate the secret I had to read it to the end to find out what happened, I really liked the closing passage that followed up on everyone so you knew what happened afterwards!!

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 3ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 3ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Offered by The Shopfitting Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and large enough to take lots of clothes, fast delivery as well., 17 Dec 2013
My wardrobe clalpsed and I needed something to put my clothes on while I sorted it out etc. I had a previous rail from a high street store but that wouldn't take the weight of the clothes. This was deliver within 2 days and is so much stonger than the old one that I think I might use this and not bother buying a new wardrobe !!

Quilted Gifts from Your Scraps & Stash
Quilted Gifts from Your Scraps & Stash
by Drg Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for ideas and patterns, lots of things to make, 1 April 2013
Lots of things to make and do, I lake free time so having small projects all in one place with patterns it a bonus.

With Fabric & Thread: More Than 20 Inspired Quilting and Sewing Patterns
With Fabric & Thread: More Than 20 Inspired Quilting and Sewing Patterns
by Joanna Figueroa
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for idea's and you can follow them through as it gives you all the patterns, 1 April 2013
Great idea's and you can follow them through as it gives you all the patterns that you need to make everything which I really liked.

Gluten-, Nut-, Egg- & Dairy-Free Celebration Cakes: 42 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Bakers and Cake Decorators
by Gemma McFarlane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for when you need somthing special, 1 April 2013
I have started to be asked for different cakes and normally google what is needed but this book ticks all the box's.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Daughter, 15 Feb 2011
I brought this for my daughter as she was nearly out and it was actually cheaper to buy this set than a single bottle of the perfume from a local shop. It came within a couple of days and she was over the moon with it.

Really nice product and great service

Sugar Sensations: Six Cutting Edge Celebration Cake
Sugar Sensations: Six Cutting Edge Celebration Cake
by Cassie Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and orignal, 1st class sugarcraft book from a 1st class sugarcrafter, 2 Oct 2010
Unique book, how Cassie has come up with something different I don't know but this is a fresh approach in a sugarcraft book.

I have hundreds of book and this one is different not just a re run of the same old idea's.

Thanks Cassie for the great inspiration this book inspires.

Page: 1 | 2