Profile for countrycailin > Reviews

Content by countrycailin

countrycailin

Collins 2013 one 1 week to view A4 maroon/burgundy diary - hard back case bound cover - desk/business

2.0 out of 5 stars nice cover but paper very thin, 24 Jan. 2013
I would have expected better quality paper from a collins dictionary. I like to write with a fountain pen but the ink goes through the page. Have bought an alternative brand. Very dissapointing from Collins

Sounds of the Wild Birds
Sounds of the Wild Birds
by Maurice Pledger

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book, 13 Jan. 2012
This is an absolutely delightful book which I bought for my girls.The information on the birds is just right, not too detailed but all the basics and the sounds are amazing. My 3yr old just loves opening it to listen to the sounds alone.Beautiful 3d images, good value for money.

LoloBall Jumping Pogo Ball (Red & Blue)
LoloBall Jumping Pogo Ball (Red & Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 13 Jan. 2012
I am so disappointed with this as the ball will just not stay in. My 8 year old had been after one for ages and was thrilled to get it for her birthday, but no matter how much we pump up the ball after a few bounces its out again. My daughter is tall and incredibly slight so there is no way she is too heavy for it.
Really disappointed.

The Oxford Book of Christmas Stories
The Oxford Book of Christmas Stories
by Dennis Pepper

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, 13 Jan. 2012
This is a beautiful book with great stories and illustrations. I bought it for my 8yr old daughter and she has loved reading it and having it read to her.