Profile for yoshi > Reviews

Content by yoshi

yoshi "Digital Desperados" (Glasgow)

iGadgitz Red EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential & Essential SE Ultra Edition USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb, 750gb & 1TB (Suitable for Ultra vers released Aug 2009)
Offered by iGadgitz

3.0 out of 5 stars size matters!, 30 Nov 2013
When we first got this case I squeezed in our western digital portable hard drive and the zip burst immediatly and the case was impossible to close....it obviously did not fit. Now that hard drive seemed to be the same size as our WD my passpports but not really.....it's actually a few mm thicker. When used with a my passport drive this case fits like a glove.

*no way in hell that the cord will fit in the case as well though!
*hopefully it will be as protective as it states. The strap & carabiner are a good addition.

Clay Jam
Clay Jam

5.0 out of 5 stars best animated game!, 21 Nov 2013
This review is from: Clay Jam (App)
This is a beautifully designed game. Perfect for all ages. I'm addicted already. I would have paid way more for this and been happy.

e-Reader Power Adaptor, Kindle UK (Type G) USB charger (for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, Kindle Touch, and Kindle Keyboard)

2.0 out of 5 stars returned, 21 April 2013
we returned this adapter after reading reviews on how long it took to charge the kindle. For roughly the same amount of money? you can buy the other, way faster, black charger!

Invision® Compact & Comfort Cases TM for Amazon Kindle Fire - V.2 With Full Grade leather (PU) with New Soft Micro-Fiber Inner Lining - TEN COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM, AVAILABLE WITH BUILT IN AUTO WAKE / SLEEP FUNCTION & MAGNETIC SECURE CLOSE FRONT COVER. (Kindle Fire, Black)
Offered by Invision Technology (UK) Limited

2.0 out of 5 stars 70/30, 22 Mar 2013
We bought this and returned it the next day. If I was not bothered about the negative aspects then I would have been happy to keep it as it functioned as a secure holder for the kindle. Perhaps it was a faulty case or perhaps they are all like that, I'm not sure!

-ve aspects:
*did not stand up properly when folded
*magnetic lid did not function once the KF was inserted into the holder
*strong plastic smell
*easily marked

+ve:
*The KF was nice and secure in the case
*eco leather
*price

Panasonic DVC Tape 60 minute 10 Pack
Panasonic DVC Tape 60 minute 10 Pack
Offered by Diamond Value

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 Mar 2013
Excellent price and quality. Would buy again.remember that you should always use the same brand of tape in your camera to prevent long term damage to the heads.

Belkin Cat5e Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Blue) 10m
Belkin Cat5e Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Blue) 10m
Offered by Office Nerd

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure if its a belkin product, 19 Mar 2013
The cable functions perfectly, but I'm fairly sure it's not an official belkin product because of the build quality. Within a week of use the casing has sheared away from the plug in the router. Now I always take care of my cables so this was surprising. It does kink more than all my other router cables and shows the tell tale whoring out of the pop plastic sign of poor quality. You get what you pay for but at the end of the day it works fine, just use with extreme care!

Babyji
Babyji
by Abha Dawesar

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just the 'indian lolita', 4 April 2011
This review is from: Babyji (Paperback)
We bought this by chance and everyone who read it couldn'y put it down! We all wished we had found something like this when we were aged 16, struggling with our sexuality and placing it within our culture. Babyji is a new teenage heroine - she studies quantum physics and is polyamorous - treating all of her lovers equally. I'm not going to write about it but my friend, who didnae seem shockable, was blushing at points & just raving about it. Ive not read much queer south asian fiction, but what i have has tended to be of the hand wringing variety. babyji takes pride in herself, sees herself as an old fashioned playboy/hindi movie hero.....just go & buy/ borrow it......!

Happy Pet Happy Faces Dog Toy - Red
Happy Pet Happy Faces Dog Toy - Red

3.0 out of 5 stars it's smaller than you think!, 12 Jan 2011
I bought this for a dalmatian and well, it's only fit for smaller dogs like a JRT. Having said that, we've had it for about 4 days now and although he's torn all the stuffing out/ killed the squeak, it's pretty much intact and my pooch is a strong one! The main body of the toy is about 15cm across and the ropey legs are only good if you have small hands. acht well....to summarise, if I had a smaller dog i would absolutely recommend it, otherwise don't bother.