Profile for Bex > Reviews

Content by Bex

Bex "Never Trouble Trouble till Trouble Troubles You." (Cambridgeshire)

Page: 1 | 2
Comma BF4500M 500ml Dot 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid
Comma BF4500M 500ml Dot 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec 2014
Does what it's supposed to do :)

Heavy Duty wall mounted Can Crusher for tins and drink cans
Heavy Duty wall mounted Can Crusher for tins and drink cans
Offered by Thinkrecycling

4.0 out of 5 stars More space in the recycling bin!, 13 Dec 2014
Got this for my mum last christmas. mounted it to the wall and it's still there a year later. Very useful, good quality. You need a touch of strength to crush tin cans if they are quite thick but when you get the hang of denting the tins laying down ways first and then putting them upright, it's not too bad. It has marked the wall a little where the handle comes down and hits it, but nothing a touch of paint and a touch of filler to smooth out wouldn't fix if its ever taken down or comes off the wall.

Lowepro Rezo 120 AW Shoulder Bag for DSLR Camera
Lowepro Rezo 120 AW Shoulder Bag for DSLR Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Perfect size for me and my DSLR, 13 Dec 2014
Brilliant. Perfect size for me and my DSLR. Really nice design, excellent quality, perfect for any new starter like myself.

Rango (PS3)
Rango (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 13 Dec 2014
This review is from: Rango (PS3) (Video Game)
My little brother loves the Rango film and he was hooked with this game. He completed it quite quickly but with a lot of continuous play.

Wynn's 189890 1L Power Steering Fluid
Wynn's 189890 1L Power Steering Fluid

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a pretty bad power steering leak and used this top top ..., 13 Dec 2014
Does the job, I have a pretty bad power steering leak and used this top top up my PAS fluid when it goes under the Min mark. Yep I really need to get it fixed... or just get a new car haha.

Adidas Ice Dive Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Adidas Ice Dive Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 13 Dec 2014
I wanted to get a cheap but nice smelling scent for a 10 year old, and this doesn't disappoint. I knew I'd like the smell of it as I've smelt the adidas dive deodorant before. It's a lovely fresh scent with a not to overpowering aqua-y essence. Not sure how long it lasts on, but the 10 year old wont worry too much about that, he'll just feel grown up putting it on :)

Dog Days 2015 Wall by Avanti
Dog Days 2015 Wall by Avanti
by BT - Avanti
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Humourous doggie Calendar, 13 Dec 2014
I know there person I've bought this for will adore it! Just looking at the pictures myself made me smile and giggle :)

No Fear Urban Eau de Toilette 100 ml/ Body Spray Gift Set for Him 200 ml
No Fear Urban Eau de Toilette 100 ml/ Body Spray Gift Set for Him 200 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for young lads, 13 Dec 2014
I cant comment on the scent as it's sealed up and its for a xmas present. However, for a young lad I think they will love it any way. The box is attractive and the price is brilliant.

Large-Format Internet Address & Password Logbook
Large-Format Internet Address & Password Logbook
by Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pressie, 13 Dec 2014
A really good size, lovely quality and just really useful! 100% Recommended.

I bought this as an xmas pressie for my mum who is currently using an a-z address book for all her interent bits and bobs, but it's got full and messy as passwords and usernames have changed over time, so I though this would be brilliant for her to have a dedicated book thats made for things like that.

Magic Choc Flexible Modelling Chocolate Activity Pack 200 g
Magic Choc Flexible Modelling Chocolate Activity Pack 200 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, Great for kids., 6 Mar 2013
I brought a box of this for my 6 year old brother to try at christmas. He couldnt wait to try it. I do reccommend an adult helps out as it can be tricky if trying to make something pretty detailed and fiddly.

A tip is to make sure you keep your hands as cold as possible, as soon as they get warmer it's starts to get messy and sticky! :D

Togther we made 7 different objects, one for each family member, of their favourite things (Like a squash racket, car, dog etc..)

When it came to eating them, they were actually really nice, I would say less like chocolate and more like fudge! :)

I would definately buy this product again.

Page: 1 | 2