Profile for happy shopper > Reviews

Content by happy shopper

happy shopper

Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Medium)  100gsm
Jasmine Silk Pure Silk Gloves Thermal Liner Glove Inner Ski Bike Cycle Gloves (Medium) 100gsm
Offered by Jasmine Silk

5.0 out of 5 stars pure silk liner gloves, 29 Oct. 2012
I bought these gloves last year because my hands get very cold and sometimes one or two fingers go white. Not anymore, these keep my hands as warm as toast and I have dug them out again for this year. They are very thin, so easily fit under any other gloves I wear.

Grandparents Journal
Grandparents Journal
by Ryland Peters & Small
Edition: Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars grandparents' journal, 29 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Grandparents Journal (Stationery)
I bought this journal for friends for their 50th wedding anniversary. They were absolutely delighted with it and thought it a very thoughtful gift.

Amefa Modern Sure 16 Piece 4 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed
Amefa Modern Sure 16 Piece 4 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed

4.0 out of 5 stars Amefa Monogram Sure Cutlery, 29 Oct. 2012
Delivered promptly, well packed and I was delighted with the quality of this cutlery - the knives have a nice weighty handle, I thought the bowl of the desert spoon a little on the small side, but otherwise a very good set for everyday use.