Profile for peter webb > Reviews

Wurth Rubber Fit Car Rubber Seal Conditioner & Protectant 75ml
Wurth Rubber Fit Car Rubber Seal Conditioner & Protectant 75ml
Offered by MEXXTRONICS

5.0 out of 5 stars car rubber treatment., 11 July 2014
top stuff,does what it said on the can,treated the rubber on my roadster a treat.

The Very Best Of Cream
The Very Best Of Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars love a bit of cream!, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of Cream (Audio CD)
This cd is for my little roadster,so when Im driving I can really enjoy some great sounds along with a bit of led zep Im in heaven.

Opium for Women by Yves Saint Laurent Eau de Toilette Spray 90ml
Opium for Women by Yves Saint Laurent Eau de Toilette Spray 90ml

5.0 out of 5 stars she loves it., 18 Jan 2014
well what to say,my wife loves it,it was also a great deal,it arrived very quickly,and was a really good present Im well pleased.

PACK OF 3 BLACK BREATHABLE DRESS / GARMENT CLOTHES COVERS - FULL ZIP -60" LONG - with SECRET INTERNAL ZIPPED POCKET
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars hangs well., 22 Sep 2013
these dress garment bags are very good,I keep my crombie coats and jackets in them to keep them safe from moths as they are all 100% wool so a must have.

29CM 11" INCH DARK WOODEN WOOD CLOTHES BRUSH
29CM 11" INCH DARK WOODEN WOOD CLOTHES BRUSH
Offered by No1Brands4You

5.0 out of 5 stars good brush, 22 Sep 2013
a very basic brush,well made,and just the right size to do the job,it does what its supposed to do Im pleased with it and would recomend it to anyone.

Ring Automotive RAC600 12V Digital Air Compressor Including Storage Bag
Ring Automotive RAC600 12V Digital Air Compressor Including Storage Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars great product., 1 Aug 2013
this is just what we needed,I read up about this Item before I bought it,I found out it had come top of all the reviews like which and some others,it is very well made works really well does what it says on the tin,its now in the car ready for emergencies.

Sendra Boots 2605 brown size 8
Sendra Boots 2605 brown size 8
Offered by Roy Dunns Western Store Berlin

5.0 out of 5 stars new boots, 24 April 2013
I bought these boots as I suffer from a thing called drop foot as Im disabled,I am well pleased with them they are so comfortable,I will be buying some more.

Martin Clapton's Choice  Acoustic Guitar Strings - Phosphor Wound (Light, .012 - .054)
Martin Clapton's Choice Acoustic Guitar Strings - Phosphor Wound (Light, .012 - .054)

5.0 out of 5 stars new strings, 24 April 2013
I put these on my dreadnought and they really are good,I like a slightly heavier string and these suit me fine.

Tiger Music Guitar Wall Hanger with New Angled Holder
Tiger Music Guitar Wall Hanger with New Angled Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars tiger hangers, 14 Jan 2013
great wall hangers,do the job perfectly,and looks good.shows of my guitars safely,very strong,no worries about them falling,my wall looks good in the guitar room.

9 Piece 40w Soldering Iron Kit, Helping Hands, Desolder & Stand. Extra Solder Bit, Spare Sponge & Solder & Beginners guide to soldering.
Offered by Covans®

5.0 out of 5 stars great value., 5 Dec 2012
I am more than pleased with this product,I got so many Items for the money plus all Items are so well made top quality thanks.