Profile for LH > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Redkite Folding Sunshades 2 Pack Sun Shades - Elephant Design - Black
Redkite Folding Sunshades 2 Pack Sun Shades - Elephant Design - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, 23 May 2014
Fit well onto rear windows, just make sure you dampen the suckers a little to get them to stick. Keep sun off children well.

Fisher-Price Kick & Play Piano Gym
Fisher-Price Kick & Play Piano Gym

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 23 May 2014
I bought this for my 3month old and so far it has entertained well her for 15min periods, which is about her limit before she gets tired/bored. Hopefully as she grows she'll enjoy for longer.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, 23 May 2014
Fits my toilet perfectly and my daughter finds it very comfortable unlike a previous seat I purchased. Would recommend for toddlers.

Sophie Allport Oilcloth Purse - Chicken Design
Sophie Allport Oilcloth Purse - Chicken Design

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice purse, a bit plastic, 28 Feb 2014
Nice little purse with cute design. Is oilcloth but would have been nice with some fabric. Unfortunately i bought it as a present and it took forever to come so ended up having to buy another present for my friend. But I will keep it and use it for her next birthday.

Phil & Teds Explorer Double Kit Hinges, Pair, Elbows For Front Seat Fitting
Phil & Teds Explorer Double Kit Hinges, Pair, Elbows For Front Seat Fitting
Offered by 1stopbabystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for phil and teds e3, 28 Feb 2014
The last hinges on my second hand phil and teds broke so I purchased these. They fit perfectly and slot into place easily to attach the second seat.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1inch Tablet - Silver (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by iHD Lounge

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact, stylish and overall not a bad tablet., 28 Feb 2014
I have this and an iPad. It is very hard to give it 5/5 when you have an iPad but then it was cheaper.

Pros.
Price for what you get
Slim and compact
Easy to use.
Has all the basic functions you need for email, Internet, calendar etc. and you can download most apps.

Cons
A bit slow at times
Not as sensitive to touch as the iPad.
Screen freezes quite frequently.

Green Golosh Welly Shoes by Dunlop, Unisex (7)
Green Golosh Welly Shoes by Dunlop, Unisex (7)
Offered by ABMultiproducts ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the garden, 28 Feb 2014
I wanted shoes I could just slip on and go into the garden and then slip off again at the back door. They are perfect for that. I do have Wellington boots which I wear for digging etc but I hated having to tuck my trousers in and pull them on when I was just going out to do some weeding or hang up the washing. These are very convenient and waterproof.

12 PAIRS MENS COTTON ARGYLE SOCKS / SIZE 6 - 11
12 PAIRS MENS COTTON ARGYLE SOCKS / SIZE 6 - 11
Offered by stansbargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 28 Feb 2014
Quality not the best, some holes have appeared after only 2/3washes, but only on a few pairs not all. However, they were cheap and you get a lot. I go through expensive socks very quickly as well so probably better value in the long run to wear these. Very soft.

Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box
Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 28 Feb 2014
My daughter loves this set, and so do I! Since she has started using it she has taken great interest in what I am cooking, how I am preparing meals and less fussy about eating carrots, apples etc. She's also taken to trying to use a knife at tea time and cutting her and my tea!

Philomena: The true story of a mother and the son she had to give away (film tie-in edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 Feb 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I only read it as a friend had gone to see the film and mentioned it to me. Now I can't wait to see the film.
It was an emotional start and some of content did shock me a bit but you did feel for the main character. I think Martin Sixsmith did a great job at portraying how he felt about life and his past. It is sad that it is based on a true story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5