Profile for Kath > Reviews

Kath (Southampton, UK)

HQ 2.1m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite
HQ 2.1m Symphony Beach 2 Foil Kite

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 8 Nov. 2010
My 12 year old and my husband have enjoyed using this kite. It is easy to use, lightweight and folds down for easy packing. Able to do tricks with some practice and flies in light wind. Lots of fun.

Italy Euro Map (GeoCenter Euro Map)
Italy Euro Map (GeoCenter Euro Map)
by Mairs
Edition: Map

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful overview, 8 Nov. 2010
The map had up to date roads and showed the location of toll roads. Too large to fold/unfold while traveling but a useful overview of the major roads to plan a trip.

Manchester United Kids Goalie Gloves, Red/Black/White
Manchester United Kids Goalie Gloves, Red/Black/White

3.0 out of 5 stars gloves, 23 Aug. 2010
the gloves are decent quality but after using them a few times they split in-between the thumb and the index finger

Toner / Drum / Cartridge compatible for use in Samsung ML1710 ML1510 D3
Toner / Drum / Cartridge compatible for use in Samsung ML1710 ML1510 D3
Offered by Biggest Discount Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars working well, 23 Aug. 2010
I bought this cartridge to replace the old one in our Samsung ML 1740 printer. After 100 or so copies it is still working well.

Sevylor Hand Pump - 2 x 2 L
Sevylor Hand Pump - 2 x 2 L

4.0 out of 5 stars good value purchase, 21 Jun. 2010
We bought this pump to inflate our Sevylor inflatable canoe. It has all the attachments required, is light weight and easy to use. We have to use a separate gauge to measure the pressure.

Jenkins & Adiemus: The Essential Collection
Jenkins & Adiemus: The Essential Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful collection, 18 May 2010
I bought this album after hearing Jenkins played by the BBC in Sarisbury Cathedral for a Good Friday radio show. Jenkins live is beyond words - this album is also wonderful and a good mix of the "favourites".

What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People: An Ex-FBI Agent's Guide to Speed-reading People
by Marvin Karlins

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 12 Mar. 2010
My son and I read this book from cover to cover and now spend our time "body language" watching. Very clearly written with lots of fascinating examples from Navarro's vast experience.

Rotary Gents Gold Plated Waterproof Quartz Bracelet Watch
Rotary Gents Gold Plated Waterproof Quartz Bracelet Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 12 Mar. 2010
A gift for my husband's birthday. Face slightly larger than I imagined, but that seems to be the fashion. We had to adjust the strap length - but we were able to do it thanks to a friend with the appropriate tool. Lovely soft gold colour.