Profile for Tracy Nicholls > Reviews

Content by Tracy Nicholls

Tracy Nicholls (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Multi-Coloured on Silver Plated Crystal Cross Earrings
Multi-Coloured on Silver Plated Crystal Cross Earrings
Offered by Body Bling Accessories (FAST and FREE UK Shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 2 Jan. 2015
Beautiful earrings, look even more stunning in real life. So pleased with them

Meinl FJS2SBK Foot Jingle Shaker
Meinl FJS2SBK Foot Jingle Shaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great percussion instrument, 2 Jan. 2015
Great idea, allows me to play tambourine and guitar at the same time. Not as loud as a normal tambourine but great percussion

NAMES OF JESUS - BURGUNDY - JOURNAL
NAMES OF JESUS - BURGUNDY - JOURNAL
by Christian Art
Edition: Imitation Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and beautiful book with gold edges, 2 Jan. 2015
Great price and beautiful book with gold edges. Looks very expensive and the people I gave it to as a gift were really pleased with it

Youth Bible: New Century Version (Purple): New Century Youth Version
Youth Bible: New Century Version (Purple): New Century Youth Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bible, 6 Nov. 2014
Love this bible, not just for kids but adults too. Has so many interesting facts and tips in it. Would recommend to anyone and the price was amazing

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Nov. 2014
Disappointed with this purchase. I found that I still had bristles on my legs after using it so went through the pain of using it for nothing. It is one of the best for reviews so I was disappointed. I am yet to try it wet.

High Quality Toilet Seat | Wide choice of beautiful toilet seats | Stable Hinges | Easy to mount | (Wooden Heart)
Offered by Bathroom Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink not grey, 6 Nov. 2014
This toilet seat doesn't look as it does on the picture. I was expecting to receive a grey wooden look toilet seat but instead it is a shade of pink. I love the heart but I am disappointed with the colour as it doesn't match my bathroom. Once fitted the seat still moves when you sit on it but as I have had this problem before I suspect it may be the size of my toilet rather than the seat itself

Eternity Invades
Eternity Invades

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, lovely songs about our Lord and Saviour, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Eternity Invades (Audio CD)
Great album, lovely songs about our Lord and Saviour. Well worth a listen. Vicky is a very talented song writer, I knew some of her songs already and had no idea she wrote them.

Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
Purchased for my brother. I have heard this guys testimony and it is really powerful

Coty Exclamation Cologne Spray - 50ml/1.7oz
Coty Exclamation Cologne Spray - 50ml/1.7oz
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
My mother loves this perfume and it's a shame you can no longer get from the high street.

Miracle
Miracle
Offered by re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Miracle (Audio CD)
Fantastic album. Love I need a miracle but have to say that all of the tracks are great. Would definitely recommend and it's great to have good music about our Lord.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4