Profile for Tracy Nicholls > Reviews

Content by Tracy Nicholls

Tracy Nicholls (Birmingham UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Youth Bible: New Century Version (Purple): New Century Youth Version
Youth Bible: New Century Version (Purple): New Century Youth Version

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bible, 6 Nov 2014
Love this bible, not just for kids but adults too. Has so many interesting facts and tips in it. Would recommend to anyone and the price was amazing

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 6 Nov 2014
Disappointed with this purchase. I found that I still had bristles on my legs after using it so went through the pain of using it for nothing. It is one of the best for reviews so I was disappointed. I am yet to try it wet.

High Quality Toilet Seat | Wide choice of beautiful toilet seats | Stable Hinges | Easy to mount | (Wooden Heart)
Offered by Bathroom Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink not grey, 6 Nov 2014
This toilet seat doesn't look as it does on the picture. I was expecting to receive a grey wooden look toilet seat but instead it is a shade of pink. I love the heart but I am disappointed with the colour as it doesn't match my bathroom. Once fitted the seat still moves when you sit on it but as I have had this problem before I suspect it may be the size of my toilet rather than the seat itself

Eternity Invades
Eternity Invades

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, lovely songs about our Lord and Saviour, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Eternity Invades (Audio CD)
Great album, lovely songs about our Lord and Saviour. Well worth a listen. Vicky is a very talented song writer, I knew some of her songs already and had no idea she wrote them.

Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
Purchased for my brother. I have heard this guys testimony and it is really powerful

Coty Exclamation Cologne Spray - 50ml/1.7oz
Coty Exclamation Cologne Spray - 50ml/1.7oz
Offered by camelliashop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug 2014
My mother loves this perfume and it's a shame you can no longer get from the high street.

Miracle
Miracle
Offered by re-vived

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Miracle (Audio CD)
Fantastic album. Love I need a miracle but have to say that all of the tracks are great. Would definitely recommend and it's great to have good music about our Lord.

Kisses from Katie
Kisses from Katie
by Katie Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kisses from Katie (Paperback)
Bought this for my niece following advice during a sermon. Katie is truly inspiring for any young person unsure what The Lord has planned for them or for those who want to evangelise abroad. Truly blessed lady, my niece is really enjoying the book.

I'll Be There For You (Karaoke Instrumental Track)[In the style of Rembrandts]
I'll Be There For You (Karaoke Instrumental Track)[In the style of Rembrandts]

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 April 2014
Excellent backing track sounds just like the original. The only thing missing was the lead guitar at the end which I always sing along to but it's suitable for purpose, especially if you are playing lead with it.

NCV YOUTH BIBLE PURPLE COVER HB
NCV YOUTH BIBLE PURPLE COVER HB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bible for any age, 5 April 2014
I bought this for my 'rapture' box so if I am taken friends and family, who may not have access to people who can explain Gods word. I am so impressed with it that I may buy another to use daily myself. It puts Gods word into context for today, it has activities for you to do to help you fully ingest what is being said and apply it to yourself. It has timelines and explanations of the world which educate you on the Lords creations and it contains bible studies. Although this is aimed at youth, it is a fantastic resource for anyone who is new to reading the bible or who struggles to understand it, as well as those who want more detail on historical timelines or requires bible studies.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4