Profile for Littlepig Littlepig > Reviews

Content by Littlepig Litt...

Littlepig Littlepig (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
MERUMAYA Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel 50 ml
MERUMAYA Skin Brightening Exfoliating Peel 50 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive 'treatment' - I didn't see any difference, 16 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First of all as other reviewers have said this is expensive stuff, especially as it tells you it can be used 3 times a week. For what is a pretty intense treatment I would have considered once a week, tops, to be optimum usage. Secondly the treatment feels like it's working - it does the tingling business - but I'm afraid I didn't see any difference after using it. This is just my skin and if you know your skin reacts positively to peels then your experience may be different but based on my own experience I wouldn't recommend this.

Warrior Princess Rise Slimming Slender Diet Whey Protein Powder Strawberry 750 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Look past the dreadful title - some good ingredients in this but not a magic potion, 11 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I like this shake because it's more nutritious than many on the market, but I wasn't impressed on several fronts:

a) The strawberry taste. It's that of cheap thin strawberry milkshake; think cheaper than Nesquick. I'm not expecting to savour this over hours and obviously just quaff it down, but it would still be nice to have something to enjoy.

b) There are no directions I could see on the tub - directions as in how many ml of water/milk to add - which should surely be standard.

c) I took my first shake immediately after a leg-heavy workout and suffered from medium DOMS the following day, something I didn't expect to be as bad as it was after the shake.

I will update this review after I've taken the shake over several weeks as I am looking for weight loss as well as fitness benefits, but at present I think this might be better as a diet shake solely than a protein shake as there are more effective products out there.

Maybelline Turbo Volum' Express Mascara Black 10ml
Maybelline Turbo Volum' Express Mascara Black 10ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Good volume but not waterproof, 7 Dec. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This mascara does what it claims to - creates luscious lashes which I was impressed by - but unfortunately it's not waterproof and I found that it sweated off pretty quickly so I would not recommend it.

Garnier Skin Naturals Body Tonic Smoothing Scrub 200ml
Garnier Skin Naturals Body Tonic Smoothing Scrub 200ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Uses plastic. Avoid!, 28 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Nice product which worked well but after I used it I looked it up on t'tinterweb and the "exfoliating beads" I was concerned about on the front of the tube are indeed plastic beads, not sugar, as the name and description suggests. I would not use this product again because it contains Polyethylene and this is bad for the environment. There is simply no excuse for products to continue using plastic beads in this day and age. :(

Tanqueray Bloomsbury Gin 1 L
Tanqueray Bloomsbury Gin 1 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Very smooth - delicious, 27 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We really enjoyed this gin. It's the smoothest we have tried and has a rich while delicate flavour (if that's possible). Very impressed. I didn't think much of the packaging but as I only got a sample bottle I'm sure the real thing will be properly presented! The bottle is attractive and will have pride of place in any liquor cabinet. I often get a headache from gin but not from this, which to me speaks of its purity.

Ingenious Jewellery Sterling Silver Yellow Gold Plated Swing Earrings with Pearls and Stars

4.0 out of 5 stars From day to night - one pair of earrings is all you need, 18 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These clever little earrings can go from day to night in a second. You can either wear the stars as studs alone, have the pearl cluster close to your ear, or choose the third of three holes in the clasp to allow the pearls to dangle. (See the photos of my - clean! - ear to get an idea of what they look like in 3 of the 4 different lengths available).

They're attractively presented in a gift box and this pair have made me look further at Ingenious Jewellery.
Comment Comment | Permalink

L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Youth Booster Serum 30ml
L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Youth Booster Serum 30ml
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

3.0 out of 5 stars Far too perfumed, 4 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This serum makes good claims and appears to have had good effects judging from other reviews, but I cannot give it a long review as it is far too heavily scented for my skin. It certainly softened it but it was so strongly fragranced I could not use it more than a few times and would not recommend it for this reason.

Asterix on the Warpath (Pop-up)
Asterix on the Warpath (Pop-up)
by René Goscinny

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab introduction to Asterix, 2 Nov. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is an ideal My First Asterix for anyone not lucky enough to have been brought up with the little Gaul. It's a short book, not a story as much as a way of giving you a brief on the Asterix characters and an insight into the other books. The pop-ups are quite unwieldy so the book does need handling with care. I would love to see a full Asterix story set up like this though I imagine the pop-ups would need to be smaller.

CAILLER L'Ecorce Dark Chocolate 84 Percent Cocoa Floral and Bittersweet 100g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 30 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I am a dark chocolate lover for 3 reasons - (a) it soothes my cough, (b) the good quality stuff has iron in it and (c) you only need 1 or 2 squares to be perfectly satisfied due to the lack of sugar. As a result I know a lot about dark chocolate (read: I am a pig) and this stuff is very good. It's bordering on almost too rich, but at 84% what else can you expect? It's smooth and delicious. I would like to try it with some variations such as coconut or salt.

AEG UODELUXE+ Ultraone Bagged Cylinder Cleaner, 850 W, Steel Blue
AEG UODELUXE+ Ultraone Bagged Cylinder Cleaner, 850 W, Steel Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars The age of the bag is over!, 30 Oct. 2015
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This hoover gets 4 stars for being quiet. Seriously quiet! It also has powerful suction, and I am pleased with how efficiently it vacuums. It has a variety of nozzles and ends to meet all your hoovering needs.

However it's heavier to push than I would like, and I can't get over the fact it uses bags, and not terribly big ones. Not only is this environmentally unsound it's also really pernickety and frustrating. So I wouldn't recommend it for that reason.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20