Profile for Mouse > Reviews

Content by Mouse

Mouse

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
All Butter Shortbread Selection 480g. Dean's. 12un.
All Butter Shortbread Selection 480g. Dean's. 12un.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely priceless - really good laugh, 31 Jan. 2015
I think someone, somewhere,is "having a laugh" at our expense. In my humble opinion, Deans Shortbread is the best in the world. I defy anyone to find better. However, £107.05 per box - plus £21.00 p&p? That makes each biscuit £10.67!!!! Even Deans isn't that good. The Dean's I buy cost me 25p each - and that's expensive.
Get your act together, Amazon, Someone in Spain is making a complete ass of you! The biscuits are 5 star, the seller is crooked.

The Complete Charles Dickens Collection : 60 Complete Works : Formatted for the Kindle, Including linked Table of Contents

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 12 Jan. 2015
It is what I expected - the Complete works of Charles Dickens

2 x Women's Ladies Adjustable Wooden Shoe Tree Stretchers Shaper Bunions to Fit Sizes 3-8
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, 12 Jan. 2015
I am currently away from home and therefore unable to say how they work. I have already answered this request once, when I explained that I had left a pair of shoes "stertching" and I would let you know how they worked when I return home. That will be Monday 19th January. Thank you!!

FC Barcelona Official Football Gift Boxed Satin Chrome Ballpoint Pen Silver
FC Barcelona Official Football Gift Boxed Satin Chrome Ballpoint Pen Silver
Offered by FootballShopOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to hold and use and, 10 Jan. 2015
The pen looked far more expensive than it was. It's easy to hold and use and, in use, it writes smoothly. So many pens look good but "scratch" as they write. Glad I ordered four, they made brilliant presents!!

10 Best Loved Christmas Classic Stories for All Ages (Cambridge World Classics Edition) (Illustrated)) (Christmas Books Classic Literature Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy memories!, 5 Jan. 2015
I first read this many years ago and it has been a joy to find it again. Thank you!

Love Poem Collection - The Greatest Love Poems and Quotes of All Time (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 Jan. 2015
As an avid reader of poetry this has been a great start to the year. Still can't get used to not holding a book, but this collection is worth the loss!

Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety Lid Lifter, Black
Kuhn Rikon Auto Safety Lid Lifter, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Oct. 2014
It's a tin opener, smoothing both edges of the tin whilst opening. What's to "review" for goodness sake?!!!

World War 2 Soldier Stories Part II: More Untold Tales of the Soldiers on the Battlefields of WWII

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 9 Sept. 2014
I'm assuming I'll love it. I haven't opened it yet!

NIV Bible
NIV Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars God's word to us. What other rating can you ..., 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: NIV Bible (Kindle Edition)
God's word to us. What other rating can you give it?
Actually, it's easier to move around the Book than I expected.

Set of 4 Remanufactured Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL Ink Cartridges - TWO SETS
Set of 4 Remanufactured Canon PG-540XL & CL-541XL Ink Cartridges - TWO SETS
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

5.0 out of 5 stars but I'm sure it will be good. If it isn't, 22 Aug. 2014
This rating is an assumption based on the fact that I have never had "duff" stuff from Amazon. I haven't needed to use the ink yet, but I'm sure it will be good. If it isn't, rest assured that I will be back on here as fast as possible!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3