Profile for MRS > Reviews

Content by MRS

MRS (benfleet, United Kingdom)

Grundl 1650-03 100 g Summer Socks Portofino Ball, Orange Coral Mix
Grundl 1650-03 100 g Summer Socks Portofino Ball, Orange Coral Mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 12 Mar. 2014
This yarn knits beautifully. it's soft to the touch and the colours are so pretty. I bought 2 balls and so have ample for 3 pairs of ladies socks. The first pair, as always are for me.

Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic Degrade, Macaw
Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic Degrade, Macaw
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awful, 1 Mar. 2014
The previous viewer commented on the colours and this yarn is certainly brightly coloured (one of the reasons I bought it). Unfortunately I couldn't get to see a finished product - the yarn breaks every time I try to cast on so beset with frustration I have filed it at the bottom of my wool stash. For me this yarn was a waste of money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2014 2:35 AM BST

More Than a Dozen Hats & Beanies: Hats to Knit for Those You Love
More Than a Dozen Hats & Beanies: Hats to Knit for Those You Love
by Carri Hammett

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pattern book, 3 Dec. 2013
This pattern book arrived quickly and contains a nice range of knitted hats. I was initially disappointed to see that yarn was specified by brand rather than weight but the discovered the hand yarn conversion guide at the back. There is a handy code to tell you whether to use Aran weight, double knit or chunky etc.

I' looking forward to making the colourful ear flap hat for my husband but have also lined up several projects for other members of the family.

Ice-Watch Unisex Winter Deep Red Analogue Watch SW.DR.U.S with Silicone Strap
Ice-Watch Unisex Winter Deep Red Analogue Watch SW.DR.U.S with Silicone Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite watch, 9 Jan. 2013
I have a huge watch collection but this is currently one of my favourites. The watch feels solid and the strap is silicone, which gives it a better weight than my other ice watch (which has a plastic strap). The colour is great a deep red which looks great with jeans and t shirts.

Kipling Women's Kos M Duffel/Travelgear K13118100 Red
Kipling Women's Kos M Duffel/Travelgear K13118100 Red

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with a Kipling, 9 Jan. 2013
I ordered this to use as a work bag and I absolutely love. There's a section for mobile phone, pens etc and its roomy enough to hold a whole class set of exercise books. There is no weight in the bag itself which makes it ideal for lugging heavy loads. The colour is lovely, a vivid red - bright enough to cheer me on even the dullest of days.

Ice-Watch Men's Chronograph White Big Leather Strap Watch CH.WE.B.L
Ice-Watch Men's Chronograph White Big Leather Strap Watch CH.WE.B.L

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 9 Jan. 2013
I ordered this as an extra Christmas present for my husband and he's generally pleased with it. The watch itself is distinctive and is a nice weight, mainly due to the leather strap. The reason I have not given this. A 5 star is because the second hand doesn't sit straight at the 12 O'clock point.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 Mar. 2012
The card reader arrived quickly and does exactly what it's supposed to do. On my iPad, I had to remove the case before connecting the card reader but that's a case design fault. It worked fine on my husband's I pad. Much more efficient than syncing photos through a pc.