Profile for Theresa Harrison > Reviews

Content by Theresa Harrison

Theresa Harrison (United Kingdom)

The New Policeman (The New Policeman Trilogy)
The New Policeman (The New Policeman Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars the new police man trilogy by kate thompson, 7 Jun. 2012
the book is full of interesting detail and mistery. you are always wating to read on and find out what happens next. interesting but there are some words that children might not understand and in some cases can be a little confusing.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep Included Screen Protector and stylus pen - Black
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 8 May 2012
This is a very good product at a reasonable price. It fits the ipad 2 perfectly. My brother in law thinks it is a bit bulky having purchased an extremely slim product but I feel it protects the ipad very well. I have kids, he doesn't so our priorities are slightly different!

Would recommend this product.

Jar Of Hearts (Glee Cast Version)
Jar Of Hearts (Glee Cast Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely version, 28 Aug. 2011
This is a beautiful version of the current Christina Perri song that they are playing on the radio a lot. I was listen to it on spotify - was going to download Christina's version but then heard this and went for this one instead.

Rio Easy Art Nail Stamping Kit
Rio Easy Art Nail Stamping Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 25 Jan. 2011
I ordered this for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas. It is great fun and so quick and easy to use. We get lots of comments about the art work and how good it looks and people can't believe we do it ourselves. Would recommend this product.

Spongebob Padded Laptray Lap Tray
Spongebob Padded Laptray Lap Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 25 Jan. 2011
I ordered this product for my 10 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it. The bean bag depth is good and the quality of the materials is good. The colours are vibrant and the tray is very sturdy. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Union Jack Flag UK United Kingdom Cushion Lap Tray
Union Jack Flag UK United Kingdom Cushion Lap Tray
Offered by KICO Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 25 Jan. 2011
I ordered this product for my son for Christmas, he loves Union Jacks. It is really good quality. The depth of the bean bag is lovely and the tray is very sturdy. I would highly recommend this product.

Breo Venture Unisex Rubber Watch Black Small 16cm
Breo Venture Unisex Rubber Watch Black Small 16cm

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the price, 24 Sept. 2010
I bought this watch because I needed a day to day watch which was light and waterproof. This is a very comfortable watch, I hardly know I have it on and is waterproof so I can wear it in the shower.

It gets three stars because I do have trouble with the hour hand - it's not all that easy to read - It would be better if they had little dots at the numbers or something similar. Also I was expecting the hands to be 'glow in the dark' and they're not.

Other than that it is okay - Mine is black but I would contemplate getting other colours for different outfits.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2011 6:07 PM GMT

Mattel Scrabble Pocket Magnetic Game
Mattel Scrabble Pocket Magnetic Game
Offered by ACORNSTORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel scrabble, 5 July 2004
This is a fantastically portable version of the classic scrabble game. It is easily moved mid-game and is very light and slimline and so easily fits in to a pocket or handbag. Very good buy - very difficult to find supplier