Profile for DOM > Reviews

L.A. Noire (PS3)
Offered by Game Dealz

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull, 21 May 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: L.A. Noire (PS3) (Video Game)
After playing this game for a while I have become disappointed with it as all you ever seem to do in it is investigate crime scenes and drive, investigate crime scenes and drive. It's very repetitive, there are no train chases, parachuting, swimming, no airplane flying and no new locations. The free roaming isn't very good either as all you can do is walk around and look at the sights. L.A NOIRE could have been so much better than what it is. GTA: San Adreas and Saints Row 1 & 2 are definitely way better games of this type. I'm glad I only rented this and didn't buy it!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2011 12:33 PM BST

Overcome
Overcome

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't take to her!, 23 May 2010
This review is from: Overcome (Audio CD)
The songs that best suit Alexandra's voice on this album are: BAD BOYS; GOOD NIGHT, GOOD MORNING; THE SILENCE; BROKEN HEELS; DUMB, BROKE MY HEAR. I feel that all the other tracks on the album should have been listened to better. I don't think they suit her voice like the other tracks do. They just don't sound right for her. On Youtube I have heard other songs that Alexandra has recorded which have not yet been featured on any albums, and I have to say that they are amazing and I hope that they feature on a new album, not a deluxe version of Overcome.

Terminator: Salvation (Xbox 360)
Terminator: Salvation (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Terminator Salvation, 3 Jun. 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game today and completed it in a matter of 6 hours. I thought the graphics were okay, and the game makers could have put an auto aim option in the game. It was repetative and there could have been a few more things to do on it. A good effort to Evolved gaaming!!

Velvet Assassin (Xbox 360)
Velvet Assassin (Xbox 360)
Offered by TopWare Interactive

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing!!!!!!!!, 10 May 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Well I bought this game on the 8th and it has taken me 2 days to complete with non-stop playing. I thought Velvet Assassin was very good graphic wise but think there could have been more of a story line with a proper ending. When I completed it, it seemed to end as if I was still in the middle of the game. It would also been nicer if the Violet could have done things quicker like Lara Croft, such as climbing over fences, pushing blocks and reloading guns. More weapons would have also been nice thing to have. Unfortunatley I won't be keeping this game. My rating is 7/10. Sorry Replay Studios!!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2009 9:57 AM BST

Rockferry
Rockferry
Offered by DVD Overstocks

2.0 out of 5 stars No thankyou., 21 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
I listened to this album the first time it came out via previews on youtube but I didn't like it as there were too many slow songs on there for me. I like fast tunes and the only song that is good on there and that has really propelled her to be succesful is "mercy". Sorry duffy but this album isnt for me!!!!

Chasing Lights
Chasing Lights

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed!!!!!, 7 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Chasing Lights (Audio CD)
Having bought THIS album I did not find it as good as I thought I would.. there are about 4 tracks on it that I like which are catchy and I just don't think thats good enough!! Where have all the good song producers gone these days?? I am dissapointed!!! One thing is for sure, I will be previewing the albums online before I buy them next time!!

Out of Control
Out of Control

2.0 out of 5 stars DIssapointment!!!, 7 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Out of Control (Audio CD)
Having bought this CD and listened to it I have been very dissapointed with this. I thought all the tracks sounded the same and there was no just no energy in it. I have to say that they failed to deliver. One this is for certain, I will be previewing albums before I buy them from now on!!!!!!

Contract J.A.C.K
Contract J.A.C.K

1.0 out of 5 stars An unfortunate game!!, 2 Nov. 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Contract J.A.C.K (Video Game)
Unfortunatley, having installing and playing this game I only managed to get to level 4 and got stuck. The problem I had was that I could not find any way to secure my transportation to the moon as I could not find it. This was a bit of a let down as I thought the game was going to be alot like NOLF1 and 2. Very dissapointing!!

Do NOT buy this game!!!!!!!!
It's not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavy Rotation
Heavy Rotation
Offered by davehopetrading

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!, 24 Oct. 2008
This review is from: Heavy Rotation (Audio CD)
Helo people, today I have managed to get a sneaky listen of the songs on this new album and all I have to say is that you won't be dissapointed!!
It's got a great r&b/dance/funk sound to all the tracks. Her usual way of making songs just wonderful in her own special way!!

I have rated the tracks out of 10:

I can feel you - 9/10 a great song for her comeback single but not the strongest from the album, heavy rotation would have been much better one to release.

The way I see it - 10/10 - a great second song, anastacia deliver's this wonderfuly!!

Absoloutley Positively - 9/10 - This is just a good old funky track.

Defeated - 10/10 - 10/10 - a funky song, anastacia deliver's this perfectly!!

In summer - 9/10 - A nice little track about summer, it makes you feel happy and free!!

I call it love - 10/10 - a funky song, anastacia deliver's this perfectly!!

Same song - 9/10 - This is just a good old funky track.

Heavy rotation - 10/10 - As far as I'm concerned this song should have deffinatley been her comeback single, produced by rodney jerkins this is an very awesome upbeat dance track, the NEW disturbia!!

All fall down - 10/10 - a funky song, anastacia deliver's this perfectly!!

Never gonna love again - 9/10 - This is just a good old funky track.

You'll be fine - 9/10 - This is just a good old funky track.

Beautiful messed up world - 10/10 - a very funky song, anastacia deliver's this perfectly!!

All around this is a very good album indeed. BUY IT YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!!!!! :)

Catfights and Spotlights
Catfights and Spotlights

5.0 out of 5 stars They failed to deliver this time.., 20 Oct. 2008
Okay. Once again I was the first person to pick this album up in my tesco's this morning and having reviewed all of the tracks here is how I have rated them all out of 1 to 10.

Girls - 10/10 - A great first song and comeback single and it fits them well.. the tune is a very attractive one. My first favourite track.

You on a good day - 9/10 - This track is simply just a great dancey tune.. my second favourite track.

No can do - 9/10 - Another good dancey track.. the chorus music reminds me of the jackson five's song "i want you back" very cool. My third favourite.

Hanging on a star - 10/10 - Another gr8 dance track, this one is simply great!!

Side chick - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

Unbreakable heart - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

Sunday rain - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

Every broken heart - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

Beware - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

Nothing's as good as you - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

Sound of goodbye - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

Can we call a truce? - 5/10 - A cool track, however not a favourite of mine.

About you now - 5/10 - This is the slow rendition of the hit song.. a nice try girls, but it doesn't get my vote this time!!

She's like a star - 9/10 - This is the song by Taio Cruz with the girl's vocals mixed in with it.. a nice little track!!

All in all, I think this album failed to deliver this time around.. sorry girls.. I'll still come and see you on tourthis year though!!

Page: 1 | 2