Profile for p aul > Reviews

Content by p aul

p aul

FLEXISEQ 50G GEL *** 6PK BUNDLE DEAL **** (Pain associated with Osteoarthritis)
FLEXISEQ 50G GEL *** 6PK BUNDLE DEAL **** (Pain associated with Osteoarthritis)
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy
Price: 86.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Flexiseq 50G GEL, 5 Dec 2013
I have had 22 tubes of this 6 from amazon..And 16 tubes from Ireland. I have one left. I still get pains in my knee. I only wish i had not spent all that money. At the end of it i will still need i new knee. Sorry i don't recommend to anyone with bad knees.

Flexiseq Gel 50g
Flexiseq Gel 50g
Offered by AdlerApotheke
Price: 18.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Flexiseq., 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Flexiseq Gel 50g (Personal Care)
I am on my second tube of Flexiseq. So far I have not felt any benefit. I do hope I have not pent all this money for nothing. Will get back to you after another week. And let you know if its any better my pain in my knees.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2014 8:51 PM GMT

Maximuscle Promax Lean 60 g Choc Mint Weight Loss and Definition Bars - Box of 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Maximuscle Promax Diet 60 g Choc Mint Weight Loss and Definition Bars., 8 May 2013
Like theses Bars. They are not heavy to eat. And good before a work out in the Jim. Will get them again.

Lives of the Saints
Lives of the Saints
Price: 1.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Lives of the Saints., 8 May 2013
I found it hard to read. Each story i felt it was rushed..Could not digest the store's. So lost interest.

Olympus WS 650S DNS - Digital voice recorder - flash 2 GB - WMA, MP3 - display: 1.36" - silver

5.0 out of 5 stars written review, 12 Nov 2011
I found the Olympus Digital voice recorder WS650S easy to Understand.so light to carry about. I would recommend this to anyone who wants quick notes and music notes. one can slow the speed down.