Profile for Ms. Kathryn Bellard > Reviews

Content by Ms. Kathryn Be...

Ms. Kathryn Bellard (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
AC ADAPTOR CHARGER FOR SONY VAIO PCG-7134M POWER SUPPLY
AC ADAPTOR CHARGER FOR SONY VAIO PCG-7134M POWER SUPPLY
Offered by EXPRESS COMPUTER PARTS

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, doing what it's meant to, 8 Sep 2014
Well it's turned up! Looks good, doing what it's meant to ........I have only had it one week.....so can't really say much more about it!!!!

The Guide to Owning a Tarantula
The Guide to Owning a Tarantula
by Jerry G. Walls

4.0 out of 5 stars Great start for by beginner Tarantula keepers, 14 Aug 2014
Great start for by beginner Tarantula keepers......I started off with what they said would not be a difficult Arachnid to start a new interest/hobby with. A mexican Red knee....and I must amit...I feel I have learnt much and as they also say....it's an interest that can become quite an addiction.....Hense I collect an Indian Ornimental tomorrow....rather much more of a challenge and completely different from my first....a real challenge!!!...but have read much more and learnt from experienced keepers now feeling that I am ready for it!!!!

Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Face Cloth, Black
Linens Limited Supreme 500gsm Egyptian Cotton Face Cloth, Black
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 7 July 2014
Fantastic!!! Concidering the price and what I expected....These are just fab!!!! They don't look like how you expect goods to be of this price are!!! delevered v. quickly and were not creased up in the wrapping!! Brilliant Buy for what I wanted...SPOT ON!!! Thanks v much

Holst: The Planets
Holst: The Planets

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous sounds, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Holst: The Planets (Audio CD)
Very fast arrival and excellant condition at a Fantastic price compared to other dealers!!............Lovely sounds...and even at a volume....doesn't annoy the nieghbours

A Must Have.....with s swift arrival too at a good all round price

Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuits Sqaures Dog Treats
Fish4Dogs Sea Biscuits Sqaures Dog Treats
Offered by Pet Supplies Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Mans best friends special treat, 11 Jun 2014
When these are delivered in the post my two year old weimaraner knows exactly what it is!!! and gets very excited and instantly well behaved as I call them his obedience treats.........he will do exactly what he is told to do instantly....he is normally rather well behaved....but Fish4 Dogs makes it much faster and easier!!!

Kathryn

Mum says they're not cheap and can be rather stingy with them some times....Finners the Weimeramar!!

Merrell  LILAC Flip-Flops Womens  Black (BLACK) Size: 3 (36 EU)
Merrell LILAC Flip-Flops Womens Black (BLACK) Size: 3 (36 EU)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool foot where for Hot days, 30 May 2014
They are just !!! a Real shame that not the right size!!! I thought I had ordered size 5......so very disappoinying that not size 5!!!! A real shame...

Sory but thank you
x

Surfdome Fairhaven Regular Bikini Bottom - White
Surfdome Fairhaven Regular Bikini Bottom - White

5.0 out of 5 stars hot or cold, 21 May 2014
Hurrah!!! a totally well fit "HOT" bikini bottoms to wear weather you are working on that tan or building it up!! I am rather pail and I must admit I did not feel uncomfortable wearing white....even wen others are rather more tosted than I was!

Funnily enough it looked rather larger than needed on arrival....but fitted just great....and no! I had not gone up a size this year....this bikini bottom just has the right material for a good snug fit!!!.....hot or cold by the pool!!

SPITTING IMAGE EPISODES 13 FROM SERIES 1 [DVD]
SPITTING IMAGE EPISODES 13 FROM SERIES 1 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy amuzing history, 10 April 2014
Fantastic!!! It's the first time that I have felt mature and rather grown up watching a DVD!!! I remember this when it was on the television originally.....and the issues it was mentioning and covering are like only yesterday!!!

Well worth to have on when friends or family around.....V entertaining and can get a few arguments too!!! A Must have!!!

x

Renova 3 Ply Soft Colour Toilet Loo Bathroom Tissue Paper Rolls 6 Pack (BLACK)
Renova 3 Ply Soft Colour Toilet Loo Bathroom Tissue Paper Rolls 6 Pack (BLACK)
Offered by Made in Portugal

5.0 out of 5 stars something a little different, 2 April 2014
Just the Best!!!! I have ordered this severel times as it not only looks good.....it matches my towels and bath matt........and you don't expect to see that very often!!!

Great quality loo Roll and certainly different! Brilliant

Flo & Wendell (Sometimes)
Flo & Wendell (Sometimes)
by William Wegman

4.0 out of 5 stars Weimaraner lovers special, 28 Mar 2014
very amusing.........but more pictures needed......about 100 as each one really is just briliant x I didn't realise that the book was for a youngster..........but even in my 40's I just love it.....thank you amazon

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14